Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

So what are you guy's doing while the game is in build?

2»

Comments

• Options
    jwinn said:
    Getting ready to play a new open world survival game called SCUM. Should keep me entertained while I wait patiently for Alpha 2. :)
    Oh yeah! I am excited to see what comes out of that SCUM game. I think it could be really popular if they are able to keep up. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    My game time is soley spent in Elder Scrolls online

I'm enjoying it, but the static world has always been whats left me feeling unsatisfied with the world, and the complete seperation of not having real world effect with the supposed "3 banner war" that in reality has no meaning beyond the exact same walls and doors being taken down and up all day. The fights themselves are the only interesting part, largely plagued with disconnects or blue screens though. 

I need ashes of creation lol
  • Options
    My game time is soley spent soley in Elder Scrolls online

I'm enjoying it, but the static world has always been whats left me feeling unsatisfied with the world. and the complete seperation of not having real world effect with the supposed "3 banner war" that in reality has no meaning beyond the exact same walls and doors being taken down and up all day. The fights themselves are the only interestint part, largely plagued with disconnects or blue screens though. 

I need ashes lol
    Funny how people can be so different. There's a lot I didn't like about ESO but I thought their world was done well and it felt alive. I agree on the faction war. Made absolutely no sense at all and ZoS seemed to run away from it quite quickly on the PvE front.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Kratz said:
    My game time is soley spent soley in Elder Scrolls online

I'm enjoying it, but the static world has always been whats left me feeling unsatisfied with the world. and the complete seperation of not having real world effect with the supposed "3 banner war" that in reality has no meaning beyond the exact same walls and doors being taken down and up all day. The fights themselves are the only interestint part, largely plagued with disconnects or blue screens though. 

I need ashes lol
    Funny how people can be so different. There's a lot I didn't like about ESO but I thought their world was done well and it felt alive. I agree on the faction war. Made absolutely no sense at all and ZoS seemed to run away from it quite quickly on the PvE front.
    Well I may have been a bit to short with it.

The "world" lore and content itself is very well done, as the Elder Scrolls has decades of history to it, and most of it is Aesthetically pleasing. What I meant is that the world itself is static in its beauty, there are no repurcussions or changes, and after completing content it feels like nothing in the world is altered or impactful.

The biggest selling point (when the game launched) was supposed to be the alliance war, which was instanced and seperated from the rest of the world. It should have been like ashes. Where meeting rival alliances in their home territories should have some danger to it, not have everyone be buddy buddy while there is still technically a war going on.

That was my issue with it. The combat itself is pretty decent too, but again suffers large imbalances in some areas the development teams are either unwilling, or unable to fix. And instead implement armor sets or items to do what should be fixed in the combat system itself
  • Options
    You want lore looks no farther than Warhammer!
  • Options
    nagash said:
    WoW also has a really good lore :3 but warhammer also has a lot of interesting stuff to read through :3
  • Options
    nagash said:
    WoW also has a really good lore :3 but warhammer also has a lot of interesting stuff to read through :3
    well considering that wow was meant to be a Warhammer game but they ended up doing their "own" thing they did well.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    well considering that wow was meant to be a Warhammer game but they ended up doing their "own" thing they did well.
    Well the connection isnt that it was meant to be one but blizzard wanted to create a warhammer game back after the release of the first warcraft game but things didnt work out (thankfully) :£
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Well the connection isnt that it was meant to be one but blizzard wanted to create a warhammer game back after the release of the first warcraft game but things didnt work out (thankfully) :£
    I have to agree
  • Options
    I'm streaming a variety of games and waiting for Alpha 1 to hit so I can stream that instead. For me the release is persistent servers.
  • Options
    I Play ESO and just started rolling a few new toons in SWTOR. I took a little over a year away from SWTOR and just returned to it. Its good to take a break from a game after a long period of playing sometimes because things can get "stale" . Going back to SWTOR was a good thing because the stories feel fresh again. I forgot most of the dialogue so its nice to rediscover the game. I'll narrow it down to AOC and one other MMO when AOC releases. 

Maybe by then AOC will be my only MMO i'll play and if i am lucky the new Skyrim will be in the near future after AOC releases. 
  • Options
    Quilting, cleaning, and looking randomly for a mmorpg to play while I wait for AoC. 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Someone really needs to take another crack at a Warhammer MMO. 
  • Options
    Dragnon said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    I hope not I mean im a huge warhammer fan but ashes will be the last MMO for me good or bad
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Dragnon said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    I hope not I mean im a huge warhammer fan but ashes will be the last MMO for me good or bad
    I buy lottery tickets specifically with the hope of making that happen. When I win, I expect to see you in my forums. :)
  • Options
    Ark, No Man's Sky, wasting time (and money) on Star Citizen...and a pinch of Fortnite.
  • Options
    Dragnon said:
    nagash said:
    Dragnon said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    I buy lottery tickets specifically with the hope of making that happen. When I win, I expect to see you in my forums. :)
    just make sure you add tomb kings or vampire counts ^^