Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey all! Stopping back in :)

Old kickstarter backer here

I saw some of the Ashes Gameplay for pvp and I was not Disappointed in the least! 

Just wanted to see if there were any new lore developments or possibly some in game shots yet of the Kickstarter stuff. I got the Leader of Men package over a year ago so I'm curious if we can see what those Angels and Demons look like lol

Also any other changes or newsworthy updates you would like to discuss let me know! Cannot wait for this game to actually release, I've been holding off buying a new computer system and accompanying equipment so I'll have the best up to date rig I can get for this!

Comments

• Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    Lots of changes, what method have you used to keep current because that will let us know where we need to start. The dev videos on Twitch are always a to invest hours of your life, and the Wiki :wink:

As for lore, they haven't released official lore teasers for the most part and plan on keeping that secret going forward. There is a diary/journal they were posting in for awhile from the perspective of a character in the game, I didn't read it but the overall response felt positive.

To my knowledge there has been no in game screen shots from anything KS oriented.

Welcome back!
  • Options
    Also some information about myself, 

I currently play in Elder Scrolls online for Ps4 as my current only MMO

I havent truly played on PC besides those old text based games with the multiplayer aspect but I'm hoping I can get a controller Rig for my PC if the game allows it with the amount of skill bar buttons we have

Also my favorite aspect of Ashes, The Open world PvP with the Node system! Pretty much my greatest desire in every open world game
    was for NON static gameplay, and this is just perfect. The world can actually shape and reshape itself depending on the population and ingame politics. 10/10 Ideal concept, I hope its implemented in a relatively smooth way (:
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    Lots of changes, what method have you used to keep current because that will let us know where we need to start. The dev videos on Twitch are always a to invest hours of your life, and the Wiki :wink:

As for lore, they haven't released official lore teasers for the most part and plan on keeping that secret going forward. There is a diary/journal they were posting in for awhile from the perspective of a character in the game, I didn't read it but the overall response felt positive.

To my knowledge there has been no in game screen shots from anything KS oriented.

Welcome back!
    I mostly just check up for some of the stuff on discord but I havent always gone back to read through everything!

Nice I'll have to see if I can find those videos from the last ones I watched were with the interviews with some big time streamers!

And do you know where I can read this journal? I always love the lore based aspect of games
  • Options
    And do you know where I can read this journal? I always love the lore based aspect of games

That's the most we got in regards of lore so far. The few other bits were mostly single questions of Q&As and were often related to game mechanics (such as religion). So all in all we don't have much  :(
  • Options
    Welcome @Nelson_Rebel! There have been many developments but there are also many announcements to come. To catch up I suggest you utilise https://ashesofcreation.wiki/.  
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    c0ug4r said:

That's the most we got in regards of lore so far. The few other bits were mostly single questions of Q&As and were often related to game mechanics (such as religion). So all in all we don't have much  :(

Kratz said:
    Welcome @Nelson_Rebel! There have been many developments but there are also many announcements to come. To catch up I suggest you utilise https://ashesofcreation.wiki/.  
    Thanks Kratz!

Lot of information to sift through to occupy my lunch time 😂

Also @cougr
  • Options
    Okay I'm fairly sped up on all the new stuff!

Alot of information to retain! So I'll probably have to re-read it again 😂

So just out of curiosity, what kind of racial passives or abilities are you guys wanting for each race?

Im already partial to the pyrian elves as it seems closer to what I usually go with in MMO's or as close to Dark Elf as I can get 😂 so I'm hoping for a type of battle mag passive from them

• Options
    Anything that lets me summon more minions ^^