Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

One More Player Introduction

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Soulune, here!
I wanted to introduce myself as it's uncommon for me to be active on forums... Unless I'm creating a class guide or promoting my stream/PvP videos (which I do very rarely).

For Ashes of Creation, I opted for a different approach and I want to contribute in over-all development and community projects. There are many people who believe the MMORPG genre's future falls heavily on AoC -- and I don't want it to fail.

My background is in network/software engineering and I currently work in the pen-testing/IT management field. I love to argue combat concepts and design, with a focus on Player vs. Player gameplay.

You'll probably find me in-game as a solo-player or leading a very small/elite PvP guild, focused on killing PKers and defending the innocent (...mostly because PKers are super fun to fight ^_^)! I'll also be perpetually in a duel, since my main love is testing/pushing the combat-mechanic system to it's absolute max.

I hope to see you all on the battlefield! <3
Soul/Lune

Comments