Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Warriors Knights Archers and Rogues

My favourite class to play is a heavy/medium armor dual sword warrior. In my mind they are the swordmasters that can deliver decisive blows and stand strong in the midst of the battlefield.
If I am not the leader of the group I want a tank to be the leader. A shield can protect them so that they can direct our manouvers when facing enemies.
I hate rogues and I always adapt my build to counter them. 
I respect two handed and polearm warriors. They are my rivals and if my friends make them we will be stuck at lv15 in an arena dueling against each other for weeks.
I see my self as a Dreadnough, Weapons Master or Knight but I will test all classes that can hold 2 swords to see their potential.

What will you be? 

Comments

• I will be playing a paladin end of story. :)
  • See my avatar.
  • Varkun said:
    I will be playing a paladin end of story. :)
    Hammer or Sword?
  • Ugh filly savages and your barbaric ways of war
  • nagash said:
    Ugh filly savages and your barbaric ways of war
    If there was warhammer I would have picked it just to spite you Nagash.
  • Sonicfani said:
    nagash said:
    Paladins warhammer
  • Dual wielding Rogue for the win 

• Sonicfani said:
    nagash said:

• I will do my best to make Mage/Warrior badass a reality if the game allows it 👍
  • Varkun said:
    I will be playing a paladin end of story. :)
    Hammer or Sword?
    Hammer if they are a weapon in game, might only have maces confirmed at this point.

• Can't beat a Ranger/Archer type class.  I love em.
  • It will be quite funny to see you boil inside that armor of yours :3 it will melt onto your skin :naughty:
  • Ye gods I hope not.  That's where I keep my jewels. *Runs away*
  • Ye gods I hope not.  That's where I keep my jewels. *Runs away*
    Who wants roasted peanuts?
  • It will be quite funny to see you boil inside that armor of yours :3 it will melt onto your skin :naughty:
    or see their armour rust and their bodies turn to ashes as touch of ash wipes them out ^^
  •  Although I am tempted to try fighter I feel this is inevitable. The Dunir are calling. 
  • Kratz said:
     Although I am tempted to try fighter I feel this is inevitable. The Dunir are calling. 
    "Hi ho hi, it's off to war we go...
  • nagash said:
    Kratz said:
     Although I am tempted to try fighter I feel this is inevitable. The Dunir are calling. 
    Bone White and the Seven Dunir
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Atama said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    oh no dont give @Kratz and @Rumbleforge ideas 
  • nagash said:
    Sonicfani said:
    nagash said:

https://youtu.be/6Ym5ibEzCtE?t=1045

This is how I imagine Nagash (the dragon priest) when his crypt is being raided now. =p
  • nagash said:
    Atama said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Too late!
    :D
    Don't worry @nagash, me and 'da boys will stoically guard 'ye glass coffin until the day we can find just the right prince to awaken 'ye with a kiss! 

Even if we have to line 'em up a mile long, we'll keep trying until that true love frees 'ye from the terrible curse! 
  • nagash said:
    Atama said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Too late!
    Don't worry @nagash, me and 'da boys will stoically guard 'ye glass coffin until the day we can find just the right prince to awaken 'ye with a kiss!   
    Speak for yourself lol.
  • Knight. But for rp purposes *exiled* knight.
  • nagash said:
    Atama said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Too late!

Even if we have to line 'em up a mile long, we'll keep trying until that true love frees 'ye from the terrible curse! 
    Well time for me to find a hole 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    im the stereotypical meatshield

id wield dual shields, if i were allowed to

• I have played many MMOs before and I find that I fit more into the rogue/stealth type class. Weapons that my character will use will be pretty much everything but a shield/crossbow.

I really love survival type abilities while yet doing some sort of damage. The one thing I hate about recent MMOs is the whole poking effect on rogue classes.
  • I imagine a few of you already know I'm hoping for hammer and shield, which is why I didn't actually vote here. 

But I do have a secret fantasy to dual wield hammers and spin around with them in a circle in what I can only describe as a deadly Dwarven defensive ballet of blundt damage. 

A dwarf can dream! 😉
  • deadly Dwarven defensive ballet of blundt damage
    that actually sounds like lots of fun lmao
  • Rogue.. apparently popular haha
    Mine will be the most OP one though. ;)