Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of Creation Release Dates

Comments

• Looks like the next wave of invites is going out to Alpha 1 backers

Steven:

@everyone Glorious Ashes Community, all invites have just been emailed to Alpha One backers, please make sure to check spam/junk folder of your email for your invite to the stress testing phase of Alpha One, Phase 1. If you are an Alpha One backer and have not received your email within the next 24 hours, please submit a support ticket   See you in testing
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Finally received
  • Yeeee i have been chosen yu hooooo!
  • Oh they are having different testing times. This is promising for EU testers
  • Finally the time has come :>
  • Are the server open 24/7 has the NDA been dropped?
  • AerynSuun said:
    Are the server open 24/7 has the NDA been dropped?
    I dont think the servers are open 24/7 yet but the NDA should be removed soon
  • NDA is in place until after the stress test if my memory serves me well.
  • AerynSuun said:
    Are the server open 24/7 has the NDA been dropped?
    I think 24/7 servers are from Phase 2 :3
  • Wish I could attend the alpha! :( should have been active more!
    edited September 2018
    Hell yeah, I have been chosen!
  • Must be hard work making such a game :blush:
  • Hype hype desu~
  • chicken
  • I'm happy with my package. :)
  • Are we there yet?
    edited September 2018

The client tells me that I am not authorized to access the service..

why? :/

• The servers are not online. Watch #News and #alpha_stress_news in the official discord server for server status messages. Only when online will you be able to login etc.

https://discord.gg/ashesofcreation

• Can't wait for my shot at alpha 2. Intrepid is bringing MMORPG back!
  • Man, 2020 seems like forever, I need this NOW.  :'( 
  • beyond89 said:
    reaccon said:
    Its time to du-du-du-du-duel!
    I draw first, place 2 face down cards, activate polymerisation and i fuse together all 3 of me Blue Eyes white Dragon to special summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. 

Because i am first i can`t attack now so i end me turn.

You're turn.

I play Pot of Greed. I then play Pot of Greed. Then reveal all five pieces of Exodia from my hand and win the game. GG.
  • I just want to play!
  • How do you intend to deal with guilds camping open world dungeons
  • An idea that i have (i know that many people bring ideas to the devs and i dont expect it to be seen) is make an outlaw node. Basicly a node where red players and pkers arent affected by the corruption while inside said node. Now the way to combat the hoping back and forth between nodes is to give a lets say 30 min timer that makes corruption stay on you until the time is up and will reset every time you go outside the outlaw node and back in so people cant cheese the system. Just another way to add immersion into the world.
  • is there an Alpha One specific channel on Discord and how do Alpha One testers join it?

edited October 2018
    is there an Alpha One specific channel on Discord and how do Alpha One testers join it?

Look in the Alpha one forums here, there is a post where you put just your Discord Id and then a mod will process your permissions. Once you see a mod like your post that means they have taken care of it.
  • is there an Alpha One specific channel on Discord and how do Alpha One testers join it?

Look in the Alpha one forums here, there is a post where you put just your Discord Id and then a mod will process your permissions. Once you see a mod like your post that means they have taken care of it.
    Thank you
  • Its my birthday today and I only have one wish, and its to play ashes of creation! please send me an alpha invite I promise I will be the best tester anyone can ask for <3 
  • crazyfish said:
    Its my birthday today and I only have one wish, and its to play ashes of creation! please send me an alpha invite I promise I will be the best tester anyone can ask for <3 
    If I could I would got a good LOL. Good Luck