Guild Icons and Rankings

Just bought one of the larger packages for the game as I am very interested in playing. I have two main questions:
  1. Will guilds have unique icons/symbols that can be created to recognize them?
  2. Will there be a way players will be able to distinguish themselves in a leader board or rank by their PvP or PvE contributions?

Comments

• Yes, guilds will have icons. I saw a discord quote of Steven confirming it. Can't remember where exactly I saw it, but you should be able to find it in the quite bin.

Regarding ranking, I am not completely sure, but I expect there to be several rankings for PvP arenas, the new Battle Royale and most likely guild rankings as well.
  • FliP said:
    Yes, guilds will have icons. I saw a discord quote of Steven confirming it. Can't remember where exactly I saw it, but you should be able to find it in the quite bin.

Regarding ranking, I am not completely sure, but I expect there to be several rankings for PvP arenas, the new Battle Royale and most likely guild rankings as well.
    Thank you. Thank is very helpful. I also want to see some kind of way to give recognition to players who are more PvE oriented or solo players. We cannot have everything though. :)
  • I'm pretty sure that rankings/leader boards were talked about before (like first server kill of world boss or something)

• I sware you should become a mod for the forums 
  • Nah, I don't tolerate idiocy well. Being a mod requires a fine sense of being able to allow people to spew bullshit up to a certain point, and I have a low bullshit threshold.
  • Nah, I don't tolerate idiocy well. Being a mod requires a fine sense of being able to allow people to spew bullshit up to a certain point, and I have a low bullshit threshold.
    To be honest that's even better ^^