Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild Icons and Rankings

Just bought one of the larger packages for the game as I am very interested in playing. I have two main questions:
  1. Will guilds have unique icons/symbols that can be created to recognize them?
  2. Will there be a way players will be able to distinguish themselves in a leader board or rank by their PvP or PvE contributions?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, guilds will have icons. I saw a discord quote of Steven confirming it. Can't remember where exactly I saw it, but you should be able to find it in the quite bin.

Regarding ranking, I am not completely sure, but I expect there to be several rankings for PvP arenas, the new Battle Royale and most likely guild rankings as well.
  • Options
    FliP said:
    Yes, guilds will have icons. I saw a discord quote of Steven confirming it. Can't remember where exactly I saw it, but you should be able to find it in the quite bin.

Regarding ranking, I am not completely sure, but I expect there to be several rankings for PvP arenas, the new Battle Royale and most likely guild rankings as well.
    Thank you. Thank is very helpful. I also want to see some kind of way to give recognition to players who are more PvE oriented or solo players. We cannot have everything though. :)
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that rankings/leader boards were talked about before (like first server kill of world boss or something)
  • Options

• Options

I sware you should become a mod for the forums 
  • Options
    Nah, I don't tolerate idiocy well. Being a mod requires a fine sense of being able to allow people to spew bullshit up to a certain point, and I have a low bullshit threshold.
  • Options
    Nah, I don't tolerate idiocy well. Being a mod requires a fine sense of being able to allow people to spew bullshit up to a certain point, and I have a low bullshit threshold.
    To be honest that's even better ^^