Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

which node will you chose and why?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018

I can't imagine life away from the Coast. Between resources, shipping, commerce. By the beach I shall call my home
  • Options
    I love a nice large metropolis with a bustling smithy. Because that's where all the swords are.
  • Options
    Khazad-dûm, of course.
  • Options
    Khazad-dûm, of course.
    you do know how that ended right?
  • Options
    Yes. Durin VII moved from Erebor to Khazad-dûm, reunited his people, and established a great Dwarven civilisation there once more ;)
  • Options
    Ideally a coastal economic node  with a river mouth and a mountain back drop.  So if anyone finds that PM me ;)
  • Options
    Closest node to the largest metropolis so as to easily gear up to raid all those sweet sweet caravans coming in and out.  If that node has a mountain even better so as to supply my warband's blacksmiths.
  • Options
    Coastal beach life is for me.
  • Options
    Economic, Ocean Access, Politically Neutral (No Long Term Alliances), Center Map
  • Options
    Somewhere in or by cold mountains with eternal snow.. 
  • Options
    I'm with Beyond89.  This and possibly mountains are my choice.
  • Options
    Initially I liked the idea of a freehold on the coast.  But after a bit of thinking about node sieges chances are naval bombardment could be used against a coastal node. If successful the ship cannons could possibly be turned on the freeholds on the coast during their vulnerability period to "free up" land for the invaders.
  • Options
    too early for me to say.
  • Options
    Whatever place gave me a nice view to the battefields, I have undead to rise from their sleep
  • Options
    Closest node to the largest metropolis so as to easily gear up to raid all those sweet sweet caravans coming in and out.  If that node has a mountain even better so as to supply my warband's blacksmiths.
    I like how you think, hopefully you find a few chokepoints that are perfect for ambushes.
  • Options
    A forrested area a short ride from the coast. Looking forward to adventures of all kinds
  • Options
    I will choose the node that the 1st person I meet chooses. I just want to fish my life away..  
  • Options
    Wow i loved all of everyones ideas, i put a little thought into it lol. 

Definitely either the renkai area cause of the Japanese and asian flair or a cute beautiful grove somewhere near my guild.
  • Options
    I honestly can't wait to spend a bunch of time in the desert. I like the fantasy of being surrounded by a bunch of cutthroats. Sure it's going to make things interesting. 
  • Options
    I'm looking to settle near the closest volcano-looking mountain... I'mma get me a dragon!