which node will you chose and why?

I for exampel will chose the cold snowy north cause i think it will fit my necromacer/dark magic
type Charackter + im more of a winter guy^^.
«1

Comments

  • The Best Node.

    Coastal.
  • I´m really interested in the naval content, so yeah coastal/isle nodes are the ones that I´m more interested in too.
  • Winter, Quiet are my main requirements, we have seasons and all but it would be nice to see certain regions being less affected due to magical anomalies and so on :3
  • Not sure yet. Part of me wants coastal, part of me wants to go somewhere mountainous (or even underground).
  • Kiyan said:
    I for exampel will chose the cold snowy north cause i think it will fit my necromacer/dark magic
    type Charackter + im more of a winter guy^^.
    Not a bad idea. 


  • Why not go mid? ;)
  • The most poplular one because it will grow the fastest and unlock the things sooner.
  • Glad to see there's a few who want the coastal same as me. I mean, I could build boats anywhere but you go where the money is if you're smart.
  • You'll have to consider both location and type.
  • So...there is over a hundred nodes...this is going to be insane.
  • I prefer mountanis and forests, so I need a node what is near to them.
  • Probably coastal, or maybe some economic metropolis on the plains or something like that.

  • This is what i look for :)))
    Beyond Have Spoken.
  • @AutumnLeaf

    Count me in for that as well. 
    I would love a winter node with a crystal theme. 
  • Zartas said:
    @AutumnLeaf

    Count me in for that as well. 
    I would love a winter node with a crystal theme. 

    As long as you dont stay near me I have no problems with that :3

  • beyond89 said:

    This is what i look for :)))
    Beyond Have Spoken.
    One good fire ball is all I need
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    @AutumnLeaf dont worry ill be one of those neighbours who nods when we walk past each other, and informs the local townguards if i havent seen you 2 weeks, and a weird smell is hanging at your house :p
  • I prefer mountanis and forests, so I need a node what is near to them.
  • beyond89 said:

    This is what i look for :)))
    Beyond Have Spoken.
    Not sure it will look like that by tier 3! But it’s beautiful, shame development would destroy it ! 
  • Well would honestly depend on where my guild mates decide to settle down, but I can imagine my freehold in a high mountain valley, from where I can set out to hunt for minerals in the mountains, with my bear mount for company.
  • beyond89 said:

    This is what i look for :)))
    Beyond Have Spoken.
    Not sure it will look like that by tier 3! But it’s beautiful, shame development would destroy it ! 
    I keep thinking of the twin towers where saruman turns Fangorn forest into his own personal fuel factory 
  • I want a Divinity Node, I also want to be near a forested area
  • @nagash
    the mighty nagash is not going to settle in a desert? O.o

    Jokes aside I would love to start a group(doesnt have to be a guild) that is going straight to a winter node and helps beeing competative!! :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Kiyan said:
    @nagash
    the mighty nagash is not going to settle in a desert? O.o

    Jokes aside I would love to start a group(doesnt have to be a guild) that is going straight to a winter node and helps beeing competative!! :)
    Oh if I had my way I would build the black pyramid and just leave you all to die but sadly I can't do that "yet" so I have to settle for this instead 
     

  • @nagash

    Won’t be hard to miss your Freehold 🙄

    😂😉
  • What I also might find interesting would be crystal caves something in the likes this : 

  • Zartas said:
    What I also might find interesting would be crystal caves something in the likes this : 

    so basically Superman? :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    @Kiyan sure if you want to refer to that :p , Personally I like it, or it could be combined with something like this  :
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Originally it will prolly be tied to wherever my race starts in the game. Outside of that though, I want my eventual home to be in a forested coastal area. I would love to have the ocean outside the main node, and then be able to build my freehold in the forest on the side of a large creek. :)

    As for the why? I like that kind of area. I grew up in coastal BC, so I've lived in that type of coastal forest my entire life. It's just a happy place for me. 
  • I'm a jungle-elf type of girl. Wouldn't mind coastal on top of that too though! ^^

    I guess I'll be hanging out with the cute jungle dwarves if they'll let me.
Sign In or Register to comment.