Heyas!

Hey all! I'm new to the forums, but have been following along the AoC stuff for a little while now.

I'm a little experienced with MMOs, and had been playing ArcheAge for a good while - I still have it on my computer, but haven't played it now for several months.  

I'm not a PVPer...in fact, I suck at PVPing, LOL!  The thing I loved doing in ArcheAge the most were trade runs.  In fact, I'd pretty much ignore most things going on in the game and just do trade runs.  Like...99% of the time, whether it's my own, or helping friends/guildies out.  So, of course, I was excited when I heard that AoC will have trade runs and caravans :)  I know there's always a chance I could get ganked by other players, but here's hoping that I'll have a bit more of a fighting chance with hiring NPCs, or even possibly having friends helping to guard when I go on these things.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to trying the game out!  It definitely is a breath of fresh air knowing that it's not going to be p2w, and how sandbox-y it will be :)  

So, yes, hello!  Nice to meet everyone! :)

Comments