Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Account Details... Nonexistent?

So I registered for a AoC account and just bought the Voyager pre-order pack. It mentioned that it would be mentioned in my account details, but I don't see that anywhere. $250 isn't nothing, so I want to make sure I'm getting what I pay for.

P.S. Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but figured general discussion was a no-go.

Comments

• Options
    if you cannot see your package on the account page, contact customer support they will be able to help find out what's going on :smile:
  • Options
    The actual details of the account i.e. your embers etc will not be accessible till as it states sometime around December. You should be able to sign into the shop, and when you hit the "Account" Button after signing in with the information you provided after purchasing the game be able to see to fill in your full name, address etc. Currently this is what it means to have an account more or less at this stage in the account development.