Alpha Stress Test NDA form

This discussion was created from comments split from: NDA Discord channel rank..

Comments

• so how am i supposed to do all the agreement on a word document, when i can't click on any part of it? it's just all text. i've done it 3 times, and it's only text. i've also agreed on the launcher as well, which did allow me into the game itself.
  • so how am i supposed to do all the agreement on a word document, when i can't click on any part of it? it's just all text. i've done it 3 times, and it's only text. i've also agreed on the launcher as well, which did allow me into the game itself.
    By opening and reading the document a "READ RECEIPT" is then sent to Intrepid for processing. No other action on your part should be needed.
    thanks,
  • i accepted the nda 5 days ago, and i still haven't got the stress tester update. how long is the time frame overall for the title?
  • I do not see you listed via the above account as having access. I do recommend submitting a support ticket

• I'm in the same boat I downloaded the NDA form on the 23rd and I still haven't gotten forum permissions.  
  • Chuubs said:
    I'm in the same boat I downloaded the NDA form on the 23rd and I still haven't gotten forum permissions.  
    I do not see you listed via the above account as having access. I do recommend submitting a support ticket
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    ive been gone a few weeks just got back and did read and view the nda, still not getting access to where i believe i should as well. discord or wherever else i need to..  i did only do it 2 days ago and i know the last one took a few days.  curious if i missed anything as well, and hopefully this nda is no more soon :P <3
  • ive been gone a few weeks just got back and did read and view the nda, still not getting access to where i believe i should as well. discord or wherever else i need to..  i did only do it 2 days ago and i know the last one took a few days.  curious if i missed anything as well, and hopefully this nda is no more soon :P <3
    Try now
This discussion has been closed.