Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha Stress Test NDA form

This discussion was created from comments split from: NDA Discord channel rank..

Comments

• so how am i supposed to do all the agreement on a word document, when i can't click on any part of it? it's just all text. i've done it 3 times, and it's only text. i've also agreed on the launcher as well, which did allow me into the game itself.
  • so how am i supposed to do all the agreement on a word document, when i can't click on any part of it? it's just all text. i've done it 3 times, and it's only text. i've also agreed on the launcher as well, which did allow me into the game itself.
    By opening and reading the document a "READ RECEIPT" is then sent to Intrepid for processing. No other action on your part should be needed.
    thanks,
  • i accepted the nda 5 days ago, and i still haven't got the stress tester update. how long is the time frame overall for the title?
  • I do not see you listed via the above account as having access. I do recommend submitting a support ticket

• I'm in the same boat I downloaded the NDA form on the 23rd and I still haven't gotten forum permissions.  
  • Chuubs said:
    I'm in the same boat I downloaded the NDA form on the 23rd and I still haven't gotten forum permissions.  
    I do not see you listed via the above account as having access. I do recommend submitting a support ticket
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    ive been gone a few weeks just got back and did read and view the nda, still not getting access to where i believe i should as well. discord or wherever else i need to..  i did only do it 2 days ago and i know the last one took a few days.  curious if i missed anything as well, and hopefully this nda is no more soon :P <3
  • ive been gone a few weeks just got back and did read and view the nda, still not getting access to where i believe i should as well. discord or wherever else i need to..  i did only do it 2 days ago and i know the last one took a few days.  curious if i missed anything as well, and hopefully this nda is no more soon :P <3
    Try now
This discussion has been closed.