Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How is this not P2W?

124»

Comments

• Options
    This has been clarified officially many times! As far back as the kick-starter disclaimer talking about the nature of all cosmetics on the cash shop.
    The cash shop cosmetics/kick-starter bonus's must be applied to an existing mount; purely cosmetic :)
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Are the undead P2W 

Yes they dont bleed and have no organs also cant be poisoned and dont need to breath.
    I dunno.  It looks to me that they've all ready paid a high price and lost.
    Nagash sure as hell doesn't look like he has any problems with his current state of being, I mean what defines the death of a skeleton ? unless you turn him into sludge he'll just pop his head back on...
  • Options
    Nagash sure as hell doesn't look like he has any problems with his current state of being, I mean what defines the death of a skeleton ? unless you turn him into sludge he'll just pop his head back on...
    Crush all his bones, well that surely would be the end. Unless the bone dust starts to talk.
  • Options
    Crush all his bones, well that surely would be the end. Unless the bone dust starts to talk.
    He'll go and take them off some other skeleton....
  • Options
    It means they might have to think.  Many can't accept that concept.
    The days are gone when you had to figure out a puzzle or a quest. You needed to ask the right questions. All you do these days is just 'google it'.
    To just google it without the capacity to think, form more questions, collect ideas and connect the dots is stagnating ignorance and fertilizer for the growth of stupidity.

A friend and I just started playing an old school game where you have to work together to solve puzzles and avoid traps or die.   It's invigorating and gets the brain working.  
  • Options
    It means they might have to think.  Many can't accept that concept.
    The days are gone when you had to figure out a puzzle or a quest. You needed to ask the right questions. All you do these days is just 'google it'.
    To just google it without the capacity to think, form more questions, collect ideas and connect the dots is stagnating ignorance and fertilizer for the growth of stupidity.

A friend and I just started playing an old school game where you have to work together to solve puzzles and avoid traps or die.   It's invigorating and gets the brain working.  
    Portal 2? Oh wait . . . that's the one you try to kill your friends in :)
  • Options
    This is why having a  phylactery is a must

• Options
    nagash said:
    This is why having a  phylactery is a must

I'll use yours as a flower vase :3