Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AOC competitive play

2»

Comments

• Options
    No good reason not to have a competitive arena based modes. Especially since they already plan to add them. It gives players a chance to test their skills and improve. If they cant handle it they can resign themselves to lackluster play, which is fine for many people. But a lot of players like myself want to get creative and knowledgeable about game play mechanics and competitive arena modes whether its 1v1, 2v2 3v3 or what are the best ways to do it.
  • Options
     By no means should competitive play  should be toxic. It’s a game to be enjoyed. We all lose we all win. Let’s make it enjoyable ✌️
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    LexLexter said:

MMO players are the most worst kind of ppl in game industry. I can deal with it, try it too.
    Clearly you have never played a MOBA. I envy you.

Also, toxicity thrives where there are no consequences. Unlike most MMOs where you can just be an anonymous recluse, acting like a dickhead while queuing random dungeons/raids, in Ashes, most content will not be instanced.

You will be interacting with the same people regularly within your node, which means *gasp* you have to interact with people. This means that you're actually accountable for your actions and words. Intrepid is really too cruel... :joy:
  • Options
    LOOLL TROLLLLS
  • Options
    @Blackhearted, my point was that Ashes doesn't need any :wink:
    That's not to say I have a closed mind to any that Ashes explores.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    It would be cool if they make also some equalized 1vs1,3vs3,5vs5 arenas, especially 3vs3 arena. I know there are a lot of players who would pay for such a game wich offers this kind of equalized PvP. I don´t see a problem, why the game should not have such equalized battleground arenas. This would do better to the game than bad.

For example, I am a hardcore PvP player who loves competitive PvP games. I like every kind of PvP. I like battlegrounds(15vs15,20vs20), equalized arenas(1vs1,3vs3,5vs5). I like duels(1vs1). I like GvGs and I also love Open World PvP. I also do PvE sometimes, if my guild needs me.

I know, there are a lot of players who like only a specific kind of PvP, but I think it will be much better for the game, if the game offers all those kind of PvP, because it will attract more players. Very important for the 1vs1, 3vs3 and 5vs5 Arenas is to make them deathmatch arenas.