Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Heteromorphic Race in Ashes of creation

2»

Comments

• Options
    Eternal undeath only gets dull if you’re lazy and don’t keep sharpening your fingerbones.
  • Options
    Would be neat if they had vampires!
  • Options
    Sikuba said:
    Atama said:
    Eragale said:
    nagash said:
    " I wish this was true more than anyone but I don't think we will get it any time soon. Curse you " @IntrepidStudios

How's that thing Crying if they are no Eyes ?  :0
    Those aren’t tears, that’s dew that collected in the eye sockets.
    Well, I'd imagine that an eternal undeath could become quite dull after a while. Perhaps this individual decided to spice up their continuous crusade against the living by ritualistically collecting the tears of its victims, applying them to an eye socket to better appear overjoyed as it welcomes the arrival of said victims into the afterlife.

A nobler cause there never was.
    How did you find that out. I bet it was dave he talks to much
  • Options
    You should check out the upcoming mmo fractured. While not exactly like this. It does lean quite a bit towards this.
  • Options
    Zartas said:
    You should check out the upcoming mmo fractured. While not exactly like this. It does lean quite a bit towards this.
    Already backed it and got the lich skin ^^
  • Options
    I do love overlord, make world items too lol
  • Options
    Build said:
    I do love overlord, make world items too lol
    I would just be happy with undead for now
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018

Agreed! I'm also a huge fan of Overlord.

Demon, Undead, Werewolf and Vampire, oh boy how I wish those were actual races in the game. Like, it would put my hype for the game through the roof. Come on Intrepid, you can do it!! If you have tons of classes you can have some more races. The game isn't based on territory anyway so adding more would be easy! Maybe they could do something where you'd have to reach a specific level or do something specific in the game to unlock these high risk high reward races.