Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Corrupt Titans [NA] **Exclusive** HARDCORE PvP, Sieging & Raids, Contracting, Active

2»

Comments

• Options
    You mad cuz youre just a meme 
  • Options
    >hardcore
    >highly-skilled
    >most experienced gamers
    >writes guild recruitment post with RANDOM WORDS IN CAPS like an Alex Jones headline
    >Discord invite link expired despite OP being 2 hours old
    >doesn't have mods, recruiter leads, admins or raid leads

????????????????

I want to take you seriously, but you aren't helping yourself here.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018

• Options
    @Davlos we don't have a big group like most guilds, we are smaller then 20 people but we are friends we talk things threw the guild is fun and we aim for the top that means if we have 16v150 we will find a way to do it. Our guild has stuff to work on I agree with you but we will be the best cause we have high goals the time and dedication. The discord link works and we don't need mods because we don't have a high enough population to make someone better then another person. As we grow and find trusted players we will give rank to those who earn it. You think we don't know what we are doing, but we have a plan and we are only looking for players we want to trust in us as their guild leaders and put the time and effort into the game. 
  • Options
    @Davlos I'm sorry we did have a bad link for the discord. 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    As a Pirate, and considered in the running for top-pirate twice on ArcheAge servers and then the private server until i quit...  

You want someone to take you seriously, and this is the THIRD post you made, and its already full of 13 year xbox drama level comments....the ENTIRE first page of your recruitment thread is childish back and forth.  Im with Davos, I'm already in a pirate guild, but came to see what yall were all about, I'm not worried.  GL lads
  • Options
    @Spartanz my13 year old Xbox self will never leave me, sorry we aren't going to take every comment seriously. We aim for that top but at the end of the day it's just a game. So we will start our 13 year old drama and kick your ass like we do. 
  • Options

• Options
    Holy shit. 

This has to be a record. 

Less than 24hrs.

@StabmanMcStabney teach me your ways

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Karthos said:
    Holy shit. 

This has to be a record. 

Less than 24hrs.

whoa pal I get credit for this one LOL
  • Options
    TheDA said:
    Karthos said:
    Holy shit. 

This has to be a record. 

Less than 24hrs.

whoa pal I get credit for this one LOL
    Yeah DA got that pic 
  • Options

Enough said.
  • Options
    Incoming fourth Guild Recruitment thread haha
  • Options
    Holy shit!!! How did I miss this beauty???
  • Options
    literally who
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @StabmanMcStabney hmm funny don't see you in my top guild wars guild, but thats just me. 
    What top gws guild?