We are happy to announce that starting August 20, 2019 at 11:00 AM PDT the Divine Gateways will open once more for limited Apocalypse testing sessions! For more information, check out our FAQ here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-08-14-steam-announce-and-play-test-faq-for-ashes-of-creation-apocalypse

While we all waiting...

What game do you play? :)

Im just boored right now and would love to play some cool WELL populated game while i wait AoC.

Comments

• Fallout 76 and red dead 2 coming out soon, and both of those look promising considering the studios behind them being amazing. Anthem comes out in February but is backed by EA so . . . it might be shit. 
  • I play the ever-famous:

Wander around and try to educate all the people have misconceptions about Ashes of Creation....

...its a full-dive game
  • Vanilla WoW.
  • League of Legends and Rocket League at the moment

Jahlon said:
    I play the ever-famous:

Wander around and try to educate all the people have misconceptions about Ashes of Creation....

...its a full-dive game
    Thanks for your service! How often do people ask you why Ashes is an BR when it should be an MMO? :'D I'm guessing this topic comes up at least 4 times a day^^
  • I'm game Homeless I jump from game to game never getting hooked on anything.

Currently trying out Maplestory2
  • Ark, new expansion DLC coming out next month(if it doesn't get delayed)

• Summoners war sky arena.
    Its about as p2w as a game can get but ive been playing it f2p for about 4ish years now and in a good position.
  • I stick to the classics (pre-dual shock days). Any game that takes a cartridge to play. 
  • I fill out gleam giveaways.  My Windows 7 laptop has 6 gb memory, upgraded from 4, and a broken A key. I'm trying to win a computer so I can play AoC and edit videos. 

Since February I've won 3 motherboards, 16 gb memory, 1 keyboard, 2 t-shirts, and a tumbler full of G-Fuel. Oh, and $100 on a scratch off lottery ticket. :) I can't work because I take care of my mom who can't get up and down by herself. 
  • Painting my new night-haunts mainly these days
  • Modded skyrim, never get's boring