Ashes of Creation - Dev Team Extra Life Charity Stream

Belle-bot.exe ♡Belle-bot.exe ♡ Moderator admin
edited November 3 in Announcements & Headlines

ASHES OF CREATION

Extra Life Charity Stream

Event Date:

Saturday November 3rd, 2018 from 9 AM PDT to November 4th 9 AM PDT

Twitch.tv/AshesofCreation    <----Steven, Alex, Peter, Kevin, Jeff, and Cliff from home

Twitch.tv/intrepidgamestream     <------ Joshua,Sam, and a bunch of dev guests from the studio

Details:

Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world in a 24-hour fundraising and gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Developers from Intrepid Studios will be streaming for 24 hours to help support this worthy cause. 

Donate:

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=42743 

Intrepid Dev Team Streamers:
  • Ashes of Creation Stream - 24 hour livestream of an Ashes themed DnD campaign.

• Intrepid Games Studios Stream - 24 hour livestream of the following games with our extended dev team!

- Mario Party

- Mario Kart

- Monster Prom

- Left 4 Dead 2 (Very modded)

- Soul Calibur 6

- Street Fighter

- Warframe

- Cuphead

-  Stick Fight

- BloodBorne

- And More!

Donation Rewards:

Check in to each channel to see what goodies we have in store as a thank you for your donations.

Please join us as The Intrepid Dev Team participates in this 24 hour Live Stream for such a great cause. Help us make a difference!

Greetings and a warm welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community!

Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to message me here or in the Discord at Belle-bot.exe ♡#1421

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Discord and Forum Help

Contacting Intrepid for Support

Ashes of Creation Release Information

Comments

• nagashnagash Member alpha-stress-tester
    edited November 3
    time to grab my tea and wallet and watch some ashes lore ^^

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • EvermournEvermourn Member
    Intrepid all i ask is that you dont become sellouts to investors and what not. Blizzard has shown their colors already in blizzcon and i dont want to see this company go through the same fate.
  • mrhahnfanmrhahnfan Member
    I'm curious, will there be both live streams as vod on twich or youtube? I would really to watch it from the beginning and part by part completely, but not have enough time on this weekend.
  • tinnistinnis Member
    mrhahnfan said:
    I'm curious, will there be both live streams as vod on twich or youtube? I would really to watch it from the beginning and part by part completely, but not have enough time on this weekend.
    Video on demand archives: