Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of Creation - Dev Team Extra Life Charity Stream

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2018 in Announcements & Headlines

ASHES OF CREATION

Extra Life Charity Stream

Event Date:

Saturday November 3rd, 2018 from 9 AM PDT to November 4th 9 AM PDT

Twitch.tv/AshesofCreation    <----Steven, Alex, Peter, Kevin, Jeff, and Cliff from home

Twitch.tv/intrepidgamestream     <------ Joshua,Sam, and a bunch of dev guests from the studio

Details:

Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world in a 24-hour fundraising and gaming marathon to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Developers from Intrepid Studios will be streaming for 24 hours to help support this worthy cause. 

Donate:

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=42743 

Intrepid Dev Team Streamers:
  • Ashes of Creation Stream - 24 hour livestream of an Ashes themed DnD campaign.

• Intrepid Games Studios Stream - 24 hour livestream of the following games with our extended dev team!

- Mario Party

- Mario Kart

- Monster Prom

- Left 4 Dead 2 (Very modded)

- Soul Calibur 6

- Street Fighter

- Warframe

- Cuphead

-  Stick Fight

- BloodBorne

- And More!

Donation Rewards:

Check in to each channel to see what goodies we have in store as a thank you for your donations.

Please join us as The Intrepid Dev Team participates in this 24 hour Live Stream for such a great cause. Help us make a difference!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    time to grab my tea and wallet and watch some ashes lore ^^
  • Intrepid all i ask is that you dont become sellouts to investors and what not. Blizzard has shown their colors already in blizzcon and i dont want to see this company go through the same fate.
  • I'm curious, will there be both live streams as vod on twich or youtube? I would really to watch it from the beginning and part by part completely, but not have enough time on this weekend.
  • mrhahnfan said:
    I'm curious, will there be both live streams as vod on twich or youtube? I would really to watch it from the beginning and part by part completely, but not have enough time on this weekend.
    Video on demand archives: