Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha Forum Permissions and Forum Role´s

Hey,
i´m a braver of worlds backer and how @Belle-bot.exe ♡ said, i have wrote a support ticket on 27th october and still have no answer yet.
The only thing i wish that i get permissions for alpha forum and the roles in the forum these entitled me by donate at kickstarter.

In my opinion the problem of all is that i have registated me in october 2018 and so i hadn´t get the email message with the word.doc for the NDA. I think this email was sent in January 2018.

Hopefully, Steven ;-)

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018
    Hi Steven. Opening a post on the forums is related to forums or discord support only. For ZenDesk, all support is handled via email. I would advise adding - community@intrepidstudios.com and support@ashesofcreation.zendesk.com as known contacts to your email contacts list as often times responses may go to spam or even be blocked entirely by spam filters. Also I would recommend doing a search of your emails to ensure that a communication was not filtered out errantly. If you find that you have not located a response, be it due to spam blockers or any other reason, you may reply to the email generated at time of ticket creation to inquire for an update.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.