Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Are you happy with the decision of Apocalypse F2P Test/Game?

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'm taking it as an opportunity to pull some of my friends on the fence about Ashes towards the MMO. These friends are more into PvP so they will enjoy the combat (old TERA players) and from there I can shift them towards the MMO.  Beyond that, I am personally tired of the BR. I'll play the horde mode but I am more PvE focused so I just want to get into the MMO where the leveling, questing, class kits etc are in place and test that aspect. 
  • Options
    EVERQUEST NEXT

Just saying......
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    It allows more testing
    It allows more revenue (I'm against microtransactions, but the game I want is the MMORPG so I don't care if people spend their wallets on this mode, it's more money they can invest in our real game),
    It allows more publicity, the more games, franchises and everything AoC the better.
    It doesn't even take time off developing the real game, almost every asset, every skill, every animation is for our game.

It does not interfere with the real game, it only helps so why not?

Only downside is some people will think the mmorpg is shifting, etc but when the real game launches, all of that will put aside. Let's just hope Intrepid stays True.