What would you want from a new website/forums

I've been meaning to make this post for a while now, but I've not been sure what to put down till now. Steven said a while back that they are working on a new website and possibly a new forum, but like all things that are not the game we have a timeline of soon™ which is fine, the more time spent on the game, the better. 

When I did hear about this, I started to think what they would add and possible change. My question is to intrepid and to all of you, is what you would want from a new website/forums? Or do you have a forum you like and wish intrepid would follow?

personally, I would like

•  a way to add friends and see their posts
  • more options to interact with posts
  • A live chat panel
  • integration with in-game profile 

So what would you like?

Comments

• The chance to ignore people.

(Not you, bony.)
  • Atama said:
    The chance to ignore people.

(Not you, bony.)
    Not a bad idea. A blacklist or a block would be handy 
  • nagash said:
    Atama said:

(Not you, bony.)
    A block list would not be a good idea. Thats what the mods are for.
    I would like a full screen forum not this half screen version.
    Being able to delete your own posts. All other forums I have used has this as standard.
    Being able to select your own colour template.
    When I quote someone all I get is a white screen and all the buttons are not visible. Only when you hover you get what the buttons are. The code needs to be fixed up for this.

• I don't really mind the current one but every idea mentioned so far i wouldnt mind having either
  • An option to change your forum username. I kinda regret this name and wish I had gone for something else. :(
  • nagash said:
    Atama said:

(Not you, bony.)
    I don't understand the concept...  if i would ignore some of the most active people in here. Wouldn't the threads be nonsense to me because half of the posts are missing?
  • Augentier said:
    nagash said:
    Atama said:

(Not you, bony.)
    I don't understand the concept...  if i would ignore some of the most active people in here. Wouldn't the threads be nonsense to me because half of the posts are missing?
    I was talking more about a PM block myself. we used to have a dislike action on the forums but that was taken away a while back
  • An updated info section and a gallery with all the art they have released would be nice.
  • @Tyrant1243 i feel you, hard to tell when a account will have just a username or a username and a ID name
  • @Tyrant1243 i feel you, hard to tell when a account will have just a username or a username and a ID name
    Yea it really sucks. I just hope they can add in a rename feature if there are new forums.
  • I would like some kind of news feed on the side with news about game testing phase and a few most recent replies
  • I would like some kind of news feed on the side with news about game testing phase and a few most recent replies
    Until now i didn´t know i was missing this.
    It´s currently so hard to get some new information. Currently you have to monitor discord, the forums and additionally all Youtube-Videos from Content creators to get all the information. One central news page would be great.

And i wan´t multiple choice polls. It´s so weird when multiple choices in an poll are good and you can only pick one.  
  • Access to Home or the chosen topical forum at the bottom of a thread so i dont have to keep scrolling down to read and back up again to exit.
  • 1. News feed
    2. Mobile support (currently it looks like shit on mobile)
  • Most of what people already said especially the name change, other than that a way to check all new threads created sorted by day. Oh yes also a smite the dead function for when certain walking bags of calcium decide to invade private airspace using a flying city...
  • An easy way to have conversations with other members.