Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Are you still looking forward to Ashes of Creation Yes/No/A little less

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    I refused to take part because you did not include an 'all of the above' option.
    I despise how you perversely split the yes vote for your own ends and still out voted NO!

;)
  • Options
    They cant even make it so people who pay hundreds can test the game.
    3 times I've been invited and 3 times it has failed.
    Not sure why, but I think I'm going to hate this game.
    I think they're going for all cool new stuff, but the game will fail with the small details.
    I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    I think they're going for all cool new stuff, but the game will fail with the small details.
    I hope I'm wrong.
    Wow the alpha wouldn't start up. What. A. Surprise.
  • Options
    I hope I'm wrong.
    The purpose of the Alpha is to test the various system.  Those systems include authentication server as queuing systems.  Pushing these system until they break provides valuable information to the developers to improve the end result.
  • Options
    Mainly because I'm beginning to think I'm really more into single player games than I am ready to admit. 
  • Options
    Dragnon said:
    Mainly because I'm beginning to think I'm really more into single player games than I am ready to admit. 
    Who doesn't love single player ? 'w'
  • Options
    I'm following this game's progression over a year now and darn, i just can't wait to play this game. The alpha so far, doesn't look wow, but there's a lot of improvement from the first combat shown and i can not help but appreciate the transparency and devotement of Steven and his crew.

Many mmo's are ambitious, but this is the only one i have really high hopes. Because passionate developers and subscription base business model= good game.

So we'll see each other at a beer at the live :3