Mannequins

Just an idea I got but it would be great if we could get mannequins to outfit with our cosmetics to show off around the freehold or maybe even guilds halls, I mean it's a great way to create an armory 'w'

Comments

• Yes. This would also be excellent to place in Shops or around Stalls too. For Armoursmiths and the like more so than Farmers and the like ;)
  • Abasole said:
    Yes. This would also be excellent to place in Shops or around Stalls too. For Armoursmiths and the like more so than Farmers and the like ;)
    Yes that too obviously you wouldn't want to place a mannequin with an exclusive skin as 'advertisement' in the shop 'w'
  • Well i would but only if stats couldn't be seen. I'm also not sure about the proposed Royalty and Blue Print system. What if i don't want my blueprints to be public and don't care for money only power? I hope this is not a forced function.
  • Mannequinns in general are a good idea xD
    I mean i worked hard for that epic set and even though i dont wear it anymore, because of the stats, doesnt mean i dont want everyone to know that i have it! ;)
  • I thought Steven mentioned "mannequins" in freeholds are in the game design?
  • I've heard him mention training dummies but not Mannequins but i haven't seen or heard everything he's said and done. I am only human. 
  • I too like the idea of some way to display outfits.  Something like a mannequin would be a good way to do it.

...Or even better, maybe some kind of humanoid golem or animated skeleton.  It’s a magical world after all, it doesn’t need to be 100% realistic.  Then you can see how the outfit moves around.

• Yeah mannequins are a really good idea. 
    I already can see the creepy houses full of mannequins deep in the woods.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    Augentier said:
    Yeah mannequins are a really good idea. 
    I already can see the creepy houses full of mannequins deep in the woods.
    If you can actually see them then run away, you’re in danger!  GET OUT OF THE WOODS!!!
  • Mannequins for clothes seems to be akin to bookshelves for books and scroll racks for scrolls. Perhaps combining magical scrolls into a personal magic book or recipe scrolls onto a personal recipe book, or armor and weapon designs onto personal books of knowledge that buyers can read-only to see what you can offer.

Mannequins seem almost a requirement at this point :)