Weapons

I've never played BDO but I saw some gameplay from it and I am wondering if we can conjure our weapons out of thin air. I thought it was pretty cool for a fantasy setting. If there is no information on it would it be possible? I would love to have that option.

Comments

• AugentierAugentier Member ✭✭✭
    As far as we know picking summoner as secondary can augment skills to conjure weapons. But we don't have much details on this.

• nagashnagash Member alpha-stress-tester
    if you want magic weapons then play a magic summoner ^^

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Tyrant1243Tyrant1243 Member
    nagash said:
    if you want magic weapons then play a magic summoner ^^
    I was already going to play summoner though. I just wondering of the weapons you use will be like BDO.
  • McKnightriderMcKnightrider Member ✭✭✭
    I kinda figure one of the melee classes would be able to summon weapons for themselves. Honestly the fighter + summoner makes the most sense to be able to do this
  • DamoklesDamokles Member ✭✭✭
    I imagine the summoned weapons like the ones in GW2, 
    autoattacking everything that you attack, and maybe has a special skill. 
    This really fits the Fighter/Summoner or Summoner/Fighter best. 

~The Guilty always seek to pass the blame along~
    ~We shall not~
  • Tyrant1243Tyrant1243 Member
    My bad. It seems I looked at some more gameplay and it seems I was mistaken. It looks like only the wizard class was able to summon his weapon. Please forget about this topic.
  • AutumnLeafAutumnLeaf Member alpha-stress-tester
    We could probably summon giant sandals 'w'