Thank you to all who participated in our August 20 play test! If you joined in, please remember to leave your feedback and bug reports on the forums here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-bug-reports

I'm new and have a problem

Hi guys, I've got an e-mail to do the testing, follow the link they provide to download the launcher, so I download the launcher, enter my intrepid account details and it doesn't let me log in, consequently it doesn't download any of the game. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2018
    The email should give you all the details to set it up.  You do not use your login from this website but have to set a temporary one up.  Look under your email for Instructions on how to set up your temporary testing account. 

I also am unsure if you can set it up when the servers are not up and running. 
  • I created a second account using the link the e-mail provided and it still didn't accept it. I've re-followed all the steps and it still doesn't want to let me in. I'm wondering if I have to wait until they go live to download the game first. But that would mean I'd need to download the entire game whilst it's being stress tested.
  • Hey @Kitigaia , welcome to Ashes!
    Yes, you will have to wait for the servers to be up to download the game. I recommend joining the discord server and looking out for updates in #server-status. As soon as servers are back, it should work. (minor bugs could still happen, of course^^)
  • Thank you for the information!
  • Welcome! Yeah they are testing the account process now and haven't added in the integration to our normal website accounts.
  • Welcome to Ashes 'w'
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!