Anatomy of our Avatars

Hello, it's my first time on the forums. I have just downloaded and installed the client for the battle royale mode. I feel i have to express my disappointment for the poorly visualized avatars. My 4 year old daughter has bigger arms than the default male avatar. The forearms especially seem to be ripped out of Spongebob Squarepants and transplanted on a human. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Comments

• They are only placeholder characters. These are not the ones we will be using in the released game.
  • Ebonviper said:
    Hello, it's my first time on the forums. I have just downloaded and installed the client for the battle royale mode. I feel i have to express my disappointment for the poorly visualized avatars. My 4 year old daughter has bigger arms than the default male avatar. The forearms especially seem to be ripped out of Spongebob Squarepants and transplanted on a human. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Luckily the game is in Alpha and they are going to be working on 
  • Image result for i want it now willy wonka gif
    Spoiled brat ;) 

Overall the graphics are not that important for the game at the moment, we don't need to 'test' graphics per se.
  • Character creation isn't slated until alpha 1 phase 2 I believe, so next year. Your lucky your avatars even have faces and aren't just all faceless helmet wearing goblin slayers.