Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Introductions?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hello, I am Dayuhan.

I have role-played since the early Pen-and-Paper days of D&D, being both a DM and player in a game world of my own creation. After D&D, came AD&D and this is where the gaming market sort of took off with so many gaming variants - many of which I played at least for a short time (Gamma World, GURPS, Earthdawn, Shadowrun, all the Storyteller games, Torg, Twilight 2000, and Warhammer to name a few). However, the online game that brought my role-playing in to the online world was NeverWinter Nights (NWN) and its sequel NeverWinter Nights 2.

NWN2 was one of the first games I played where I could interact with other player and have DMs still interact with them as well, even more it provided the tools necessary to create and manage custom worlds. The greatest of these I participated in was the Dragon Coast worlds, which I always found well thought out and delivered. After NWN faded in to obscurity I started my hunt for my next online game, for a while I played Elder Scrolls online, but found it wanting in the role-playing area, so my search has continued.

I am excited to find a growing group of role-players preparing for AoC. Hopefully this will take off and grow in popularity. Having a character who actually has "character" is a very rewarding experience for those willing to give it a chance.

Hope to see many fellow Role-players in the game.