Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When did you guys originally join the forums?

Comments

• Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Joined the old forums sometime in 2018. More lurking than posting. Looking forward to seeing a good community grow now we have some nice forums to post in.
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    neomir wrote: »
    Joined the old forums sometime in 2018. More lurking than posting. Looking forward to seeing a good community grow now we have some nice forums to post in.

People here especially are awesome!
  • Options
    pjrydeckerpjrydecker Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    March 2017 :)
    4ZZpOBh.gif
  • Options
    AlluringAlluring Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hmmm either December 2016 or January 2017 im leaning towards early January though
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    shothishothi Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's been so long i won't know unless they keep track of that stuff. :(
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    Back in February 2017, it's been quite a road so far.
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Options
    MagistoMagisto Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    I... dont... remember... But i think sometime middle of 2018.
    ~Simus Deathmax
  • Options
    EdenEden Member, Braver of Worlds
    in 2016 o:
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I joined in 2017 i think, but was not active until 2018^^
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    BlackMystBlackMyst Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I joined in May 2017 during the Kickstarter Campaign. Randomly decided to browse MMO's on kickstarter and discovered AoC.
  • Options
    I joined back in April

“The gift of words is the gift of deception and illusion.”
    ― Frank Herbert
  • Options
    lunarskylunarsky Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A couple of years ago. I honestly don't remember. I remember a couple of renditions of the forums so maybe 2016 or early 2017.
    signature.png
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Joined the first forums, like when it was bare bones. Been here since.
  • Options
    KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    I first joined the forums in about late April 2017 I believe. Which was just a few days before they revamped the older forms from the complete disaster I always heard people refer to it as. Which was great since I got the survivor of the original forums badge (which I sure hope we get back) without surviving anything lol :D. And I couldn't be more excited to have the forums finally back. Since its a place to have real, long, complex conversations about something as complex as the mmo they are trying to make. I just hope that Intrepid begins to use the forums as least half as much as they do discord.
  • Options
    poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    2 troll
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • Options
    i think around september or october of 2017. dont quite remember
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Joined May 16th 2017, I remember as if it was yesterday
  • Options
    It's been quite a bit, I'd say some time in 2017?? Don't remember specifically, but I've known of this MMO right after the Kickstarter or during it.
  • Options
    I started to know about this game in december 2017, so embarresed how late this was o.O was still in my WoW fase hehe. But i am here now to be in the alpha ;)
  • Options
    MarenorMarenor Member, Braver of Worlds
    I had the same experience as @wildpancakes875 , I joined the forums in time to receive the 'Survivor of the Original Forums' badge but barely. Without my old profile to tell me when that was, I am unable to actually answer the question but only give context to the time.
  • Options
    XombieXombie Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Original forums, back when you posts would either spontaneously delete or duplicate, then made the transition to the previous Vanilla Forum variant where I had many more badges and the highest score, but I digress, my epeen has been reduced.. :trollface:
  • Options
    @XombieCrisis I wonder how you got that role :hmm:
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Original forums, back when you posts would either spontaneously delete or duplicate, then made the transition to the previous Vanilla Forum variant where I had many more badges and the highest score, but I digress, my epeen has been reduced.. :trollface:

An epeen can always be engorged again, get on it.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    XombieXombie Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Czar Hard work & memes obviously!
  • Options
    Definitely the memes aspect
  • Options
    noemadnoemad Member
    edited April 2019
    Not sure exactly when but it's been a while. At least 1.5-2 years ago. I think I joined about 6 months after the kickstarter ended. I know I was rather annoyed that I had missed it. I'm glad the forums are back. How I've missed them and all of the Ashes peeps. All the rumors and speculations. The unending arguments about PVP or no PVP. :p:D And I see Nagash, everyone's favorite undead overlord, is back as well. <waves>
  • Options
    noemad wrote: »
    Not sure exactly when but it's been a while. At least 1.5-2 years ago. I think I joined about 6 months after the kickstarter ended. I know I was rather annoyed that I had missed it. I'm glad the forums are back. How I've missed them and all of the Ashes peeps. :D

Have you had the time to buy your ashes of creation account?
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    13th of May 2017 though had been following AOC since early March 2017
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.