Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When did you guys originally join the forums?

124»

Comments

• Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Right before the KS became funded. Not sure how long ago that was at the moment.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Still can't get over how it been 2 years
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Love seeing all the faces, both old and new, making their way to the relaunched forums!

Welcome (and welcome back) everyone!
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    Love seeing all the faces, both old and new, making their way to the relaunched forums!

And thank you for reopening them. its been a strange life without them ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Karthos wrote: »
    jahlon wrote: »
    branegames wrote: »
    So, I am personally one of the oldies from way back in dec 2016, haha. I remember being quite active on the old forums, and I'm so pumped about being able to discuss stuff with folks here again!

When did you guys originally join the forums and the community and are you looking as much forward to the forums as I am? :)

I joined on 6 December 2018.

4 Days before most of you.

I snuck in when the forums were "open" but not "opened"

2018>2016.

I'll recheck my math though.

DOH

Wasn't quote awake yet.

Autumnleaf wrote: »
    jahlon wrote: »
    branegames wrote: »
    So, I am personally one of the oldies from way back in dec 2016, haha. I remember being quite active on the old forums, and I'm so pumped about being able to discuss stuff with folks here again!

When did you guys originally join the forums and the community and are you looking as much forward to the forums as I am? :)

I joined on 6 December 2018.

4 Days before most of you.

I snuck in when the forums were "open" but not "opened"

Damn Jahlon tell me what you take it must be some good stuff.

Temazepam 30 mg - I was barely awake.

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    @nagash and still not playable LOL >.< oops
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019

Yeah you'd think they would be back earlier...ehhh it's good to have them at least c: I do want a badge for the patience though.
  • Options
    @nagash and still not playable LOL >.< oops

and now im depressed. thanks for that :'(
    nJ0vUSm.gif