Can you give me pi role? It's me Fooshyy

FooshyyFooshyy Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People
Please help, Don't make me make a cs ticket plz.
anZ05s6.png

Comments

  • tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    Same
  • LifeburnLifeburn Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People
    Hai Foo
    ~Lifeburn
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men
    @Vlimpy nice name Loser
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • PI is irrelevant!!! #SaltLegion
    cH4i3m5.png
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men
    What is pi role?
  • DeeDee Member
    timba wrote: »
    What is pi role?

    The role where you throw money at a game when you could have bought a car.
    s0zEhDy.png
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men
    Oh okay, what cheap cars do you drive O_o
  • DeeDee Member
    timba wrote: »
    Oh okay, what cheap cars do you drive O_o

    10k for a car is expensive for some. Check your priorities.
    s0zEhDy.png
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men
    Yes, but i think you would not spend 10k on a game and drive a car for 10k ....
  • DeeDee Member
    timba wrote: »
    Yes, but i think you would not spend 10k on a game and drive a car for 10k ....

    Depends where you're coming from.
    This is my last comment in this discussion.
    s0zEhDy.png
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men
    Dee wrote: »
    timba wrote: »
    Yes, but i think you would not spend 10k on a game and drive a car for 10k ....

    Depends where you're coming from.
    This is my last comment in this discussion.

    Yeah you are right, didnt thought about it :).
  • BelewynBelewyn Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix
    As shared by MK in PI chat all requests for missing PI Roles and/or Badges would be via the CS ticket system route.
    Kind regards,
    9ZFgGjR.png
This discussion has been closed.