Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
    MorashtakMorashtak Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    I have some golems if you need them

Which are cheaper; Rock or Earth?
    owuEH4S.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    morashtak wrote: »
    I have some golems if you need them

Which are cheaper; Rock or Earth?

I would say rock but I mainly use bone
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Autumnleaf wrote: »
    *sips tea*
    teakills.jpg?w=600

Quality.

quite old chap

Can you get anymore into the persona of a british gentleman skeleton ?
  • Options
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Autumnleaf wrote: »
    *sips tea*
    teakills.jpg?w=600

Quality.

quite old chap

Can you get anymore into the persona of a british gentleman skeleton ?

Well I am a British gentlemen with a skeleton inside me
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    MorashtakMorashtak Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Is there a bulk discount? Customer service? Warranty? On-site repair option? Long term contract option?
    owuEH4S.png
  • Options
    morashtak wrote: »

Is there a bulk discount? Customer service? Warranty? On-site repair option? Long term contract option?

You will have to talk to customer suport

Z1e4ase.png
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    TolthorTolthor Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Boy have I missed this tavern. A round of drinks for a thirsty Dwarf @mazikar !
  • Options
    mazikarmazikar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aye, its been quiet round these parts. I think I can use a drink as well, hope you don't mind the company..... let me just pull up a couple kegs.... no need to get up and fill these mugs all the time. There we go, the best ale in the house!
    zUflv8C.jpg
  • Options
    xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aye! In need of a drink. One of my exe-wives crashed my most recent wedding and gave a terrible speech. 'He's going to keep you close' she said to my bride. 'He won't give you an inch... He'll give you both'

Pour em tall and keep em coming!
  • Options
    *brush dust of robe* I'm surprised this place is still standing after all of these years.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Aye, not to many of the original souls around. People still in hiding, rumors of some crazy squirrel like battles still going on even after multiple protests from the citizens of the land. None to sure it is safe to go outside yet. Think I will just sit here and drink some ale, wait for adventurers to return. I fear it will be a cold winter.
    zUflv8C.jpg
  • Options
    mazikar wrote: »
    Aye, not to many of the original souls around. People still in hiding, rumors of some crazy squirrel like battles still going on even after multiple protests from the citizens of the land. None to sure it is safe to go outside yet. Think I will just sit here and drink some ale, wait for adventurers to return. I fear it will be a cold winter.

Nice to see you as always bar keep
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Who made the horrendous mess in the background?
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Passing back through. Glad to see not much changed here, but sad to see not much changed elsewhere.

I'll have a mug or two of strong ale. Is that damned skin and bones cat still about?
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    whats wrong with my cat?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    It has been a long time my friends... far too long. My bones are getting old, but it is no worry... there is ale to be served and stories of adventures to be told. Come.... yes sit... sit.. here have a cold brew. Now tell me, what brings you out this way, and do you have time for an old inn keep? I have a few things that need to be done. Will pay an honest price for the work and you can keep the spoils.
    zUflv8C.jpg
  • Options
    Nice to see you back mazikar
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    GlowWormGlowWorm Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Here's to a long life and a merry one.
    A quick death and an easy one.
    A pretty girl and an honest one.
    A cold pint–and another one!
  • Options
    starglorystarglory Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Greetings, everyone. Once again... when will the tests begin again, does anyone know?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    starglory wrote: »
    Greetings, everyone. Once again... when will the tests begin again, does anyone know?

No one knows
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Ah, so THIS is where you hide out most of the time Nagash!

/Sits down across from the Lich (without invitation) orders some very hot water, pulls out a small pouch filled with a sickly green power and stirs a small portion of it into the cup.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    PlagueMonk wrote: »
    Ah, so THIS is where you hide out most of the time Nagash!

/Sits down across from the Lich (without invitation) orders some very hot water, pulls out a small pouch filled with a sickly green power and stirs a small portion of it into the cup.

Nagash-Lord-of-the-Undead.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    PlagueMonkPlagueMonk Member
    edited August 2020
    That's a VERY impressive pic of you but I much prefer something from your old glory days.

orswpI7I_o.png
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    ...walks in from the dark of the night...

"Finally, I've arrived." Walks towards a warm dark corner to relax.
  • Options
    You see before you a tall slender lizard looking fellow with fancy blue and white cloths and an ornate black staff.

"No thank you, I have not the head for such drink. I will take a nice glass of cold milk, if you've got it," he says as he sits down at the bar, letting out a sigh as his shoulders slump a little from exhaustion.
    Future Tulnar Archwizard

For me, the only good day is one filled with study and explosions.

-Archwizard Slizard
  • Options
    easyeasy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    ....peeking in to see if anyone is around.....
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    It seems that there are travelers on the roads again. The glow of the sun... it warms the sky to the East once more. The air is less cold, the wind not nearly as bitter. Soon a new dawn will arrive. Damn it! I am going to have to clean this place up! I am going to have to sober up to do it right... no idea how that is going to feel after all this time. The potions to cut a hangover have long spoiled and will surely just get me drunk.... ooooh gonna have to try that latter, just going to set that aside. Now where was I.... ahh yes. Time for another drink!
    zUflv8C.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    AHH FINALLY!!!
    A man of pure heart...!
    I have seen many masters... but few enjoy their work as much as you do!
    May I join you on this drink and exchange views with you?
    * Approaches @mazikar with a wide smile*
  • Options
    ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    *Approaches the tavern, the warm November rain dripping from cloak and hood. Raising her hand the shimmering light that guided her in the dark shrink to the point of a pinprick until it simply vanishes. The orangey glow of the tavern's lights guiding the way to the front door. She opens the door and drops her hood, her eyes adjusting to the smokey atmosphere, and light, the acclimatisation of the tavern's surroundings a mere second or two away. She looks around and walks in a straight as possible line towards the bar. Nodding at the patrons sitting there as she gently squeezes her way between the two, with a friendly sounding apologetic voice. Waiting patiently for the proprietor behind the bar to notice her approach. "A tankard of ale, my dear man." she said in a slightly more commanding voice than when she apologised for worming in between the two patrons. Staring up at the board above the wall of booze she reaches for a pocket in her hardened leather jacket. Preparing the required coin. Not a moment too soon, as the proprietor returns with her tankard. Exchanging currency she turns away from the bar, tankard in hand and smiles as she finds a little table next to one of the windows. She approaches it and sits down with a content sigh, bringing the tankard to her lips and taking a few gulps. After which she begins checking out the patrons, perhaps even converse if the mood strikes her.*
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif