Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

1235»

Comments

• Options
    @ariatras
    * Noticing the newcomer a wide smile rose on his face. *
    Hahaha...
    * Without putting much thought into it and after finishing his drink, gets up and walks in a steady line, and a decisive manner at a slow pace staight to her table.
    * With a wide smile revealing part of his teeth*

Are you perhaps a master? Or at the path that seeks mastery?

*His eyes filled with passion and expectation...*
  • Options
    ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    *would have been quietly contemplating things in life, the universe, and everything. Whilst absent-mindedly sipping her ale. She looks at the slow, methodical approach of the man.* "I am not a master. And that would depend entirely on the path you are referring to" *she'd smiles warmly, carefully placing her drink on the table and turn her body towards the man, conversationally. *
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ZzZzZzZzZz
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    XheloriXhelori Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    edited November 2020
    Middle-aged female bard slips inside

👀

She lilts over to the table nearest the middle of the bar, lovingly places her sturdy instrument sack on an empty chair, graciously smiles at everyone sitting at this table, winks at them in a way that makes it difficult to discern for whom it was intended, and then faces the bar and leans against the table

Pray: what’s an ol’ gal got to be doing, to make sure these lovely fellows here all get to enjoy the best Light & Cloud Ale and meat in the area, that is so famous at this here glorious place?

🥰
  • Options
    XheloriXhelori Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    edited November 2020
    sinwolf wrote: »

honestly I find the idea of using milk weird but people tell me the same when I use lemon and honey c:

Have you tried adding sweetened condensed milk (instead of milk or cream) yet? I recommend it.

If you truly miss that lemon element, use a quality lemon-infused tea, or add a shaving of lemon zest near the end of steeping and then add some sweetened condensed milk; see how it goes.

• Options
    mazikarmazikar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hmmm. A new year has arrived, and the air is a bit fresher. Just not the latrine's. Need to wake that old bag of bones..... Nagash! Nagash!!! NAGASH! Get up ol' friend, I need your help. Would you mind reanimating the skeleton you left in my closet again? No one living will clean the bathrooms. Remind me to never put Mushroom Pie and Ecorite's Milk on the same menu again. Not a safe bathroom combo.

I am going to go out and see about finding some new things to ferment. I have heard tales of a rather potent fruit being traded in the towns market. Rumors of a new trade route with amazing new finds. Should prove interesting. I have to hurry though... I am starting to sober up. Hahaha no idea what kind of trouble I will get myself into being sober!
    zUflv8C.jpg
  • Options
    @ariatras

"True, true... "
    * Sits down and after a quick glance of the equipment worne by the opposite party *
    "You see we all may choose different paths though we all walk the path to mastery as we persist in that one path chosen."
    *Smiles cunningly*
    "Would you care to share what brings you to this part of the world?"
  • Options
    ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    *smiles warmly*
    "Of course you may ask, I'm afraid though, the answer is quite simple. For my feet are ever restless, overcome am I with a wanderlust. I travel the world because such is my passion. In an endeavour such as that. It was only a matter of time before I got here. As for this inn specifically? Well, it's raining cats and dogs, I pretty much went into the first available inn I could find."
    *she raises her ale to take a sip, before she'd continue*
    "What about you? You're a local?"
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif

• Options
    I sware every time I sleep you wake me up @mazikar
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Seeing the Tavern's foundation on their path, a child-like figure covered in a long colorful cloak would approach the door with eagerness as they step inside the warmly lit environment. They bring their cold hands to their lips to blow warm air onto them as a smile formed on their lips, their eyes having dark circles underneath from long travel. They would approach an empty table and take a seat, pulling off their hood to reveal their short white hair, their cheek having some light dirt over it.

"So nice to finally see a civilized place... hopefully they have something warm to drink and a story to share~"
  • Options
    xydrassialxydrassial Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    <3
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    While drinking my tasty ale and glancing around the tavern, I speculate about making a couple of pretty lady alts who will spend time in this alehouse, flirting and chatting and making promises of eternal love (or love for a much shorter duration) in return for, for what? Rare materials, knowledge of guild plans, tips of breeding mounts, and secrets. So many secrets to learn about this new world...crafting...pvp...religions...housing prices... Yes, alts as professional temptations, that's the best use of the character creator!

Another beer please...and listen, bartender, you should give it to me free for all the business I'm going to be bringing into your tavern, heh heh.
  • Options
    umjiumji Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    INN KEEP MANY BRAVE HERE.

UMJI ENJOY HIGH BRAVE COUNT.

*stares down warm dwarven ale*
    Umji.png

• Options
    I thought I smelt something foul which is impressive as my nose rotted away centuries ago
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    umjiumji Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    I thought I smelt something foul which is impressive as my nose rotted away centuries ago

NO SE.
    Umji.png

• Options
    mazikarmazikar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    After a long nap.... and some strange login issues...

I am thirsty.

Time to start brewing some beer!!!
    zUflv8C.jpg
  • Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Fill my Mug good sir!
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Options
    MorashtakMorashtak Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 6
    <still waiting on his shipment of bone golems>
    "Wench! Another stout."
    owuEH4S.png
  • Options
    GrimmsleyGrimmsley Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Got any milk?

If not, I'll milk yer cow.
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited March 14
    mazikar wrote: »
    Come sit, sit, have some soup also its fresh and the spices are strong. Let us speak of adventures, and rumors.

Rumors of a small Incident make the round. They say one of the newly created Freeholds of the younger Node Cities employ a Man who makes the dead do his bidding.

A man who might as well has ( A bit of trouble - in the Family ... ...)

Who might these strange Men in the scary Outfits be, who sometimes come out of the Forest and return into it, almost coming and going like the wind ... ... ?
    jcildf8jglv5.png