Thank you to all who participated in our August 20 play test! If you joined in, please remember to leave your feedback and bug reports on the forums here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-bug-reports

InGame Economy

What is it? Do we make the currency? do creatures have gold? will there be a currency exchange among cities? Can it be stolen from other players?

Comments

• AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds
    I don't think coin is looted, just resources, unless the player that dies is red. Dead Red characters can potentially drop items.
    I doubt we make it, although we will probably be responsible for generating it.
    Loot tables last I heard were supposed to make sense, so if that is true, maybe some creatures will and some won't....
    There won't be a currency exchange, like currency A for currency B. However a large part of the game, 1 of the 4 pillars, is economy and transporting goods between nodes is supposed to be a large part of that.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • r41d3nzr41d3nz Member
    this is the APOC forums, not the MMO......does APOC have an economy? lol.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men
    r41d3nz wrote: »
    this is the APOC forums, not the MMO......does APOC have an economy? lol.

Embers? I mean you can buy items with them
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • YosenYosen Member
    B)