Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The rebellion wants YOU

dphantomtvdphantomtv Member, Alpha One
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Ever since IT (Intrepid Studios) lied to us and didn’t give us castle sieges we all died a little on the inside. Many couldn’t go on, others couldn’t live with themselves. But I will rise above and lead the rebellion to a new future! To fight IT at the source I’m attacking in the #aoc-apoc-discussion channel on the official discord. Everyday they don’t give us APOC I give them another :fork_knife_plate: emote. To generate more rebels I’m hosting a “launcher stream” every 10th day the rebellion continues.

So please, don’t fight just for yourself fight for the people. If you’re going to rebel do it with purpose! No guts! No glory! No legend! No story!

If you want to join the rebellion join me with attacking them in the #aoc-apoc-discussion channel. Also since today marks the 10th day the rebellion continues I’ll be streaming the launcher patiently at

“Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
dEbtg6Q.jpg
dEbtg6Q.jpg
He's a phantom | twitch.tv/dphantomtv

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    For what do you need apOC when you got apEX?
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    LyiatLyiat Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ... Is this man just streaming the APOC launcher? Danny, why you so weird?
  • Options
    ShazeShaze Member, Phoenix Initiative, Explorer, Alpha One
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    IT?

The killer clown?

We can't beat him man, he's a shape shifter.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What does IT stand for in this? Do you mean IS aka. Intrepid Studios or what?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Karthos wrote: »
    IT?

The killer clown?

We can't beat him man, he's a shape shifter.
    Damokles wrote: »
    What does IT stand for in this? Do you mean IS aka. Intrepid Studios or what?

Edited for clarity
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options
    Convince me this isn't just a desperate plug for a contentless stream.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Dphantomtv wrote: »
    Ever since IT (Intrepid Studios) lied to us and didn’t give us castle sieges...

I was not aware that Intrepid cancelled Castle Sieges? I thought they were having a problem with their back-end and had delayed development.

^ This
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    jahlon wrote: »

I was not aware that Intrepid cancelled Castle Sieges? I thought they were having a problem with their back-end and had delayed development.

^ This

Why you gotta do me like this? Not everyone gets Steven to boost your viewership @jahlon
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options
    DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    Lol I approve
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Meh, I wouldn't mind APOC not coming back. Give us castle sieges/horde mode as testing phases like it was originally planned before moving into the MMO alpha 1.

MMO > APOC
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    arzosah wrote: »
    Meh, I wouldn't mind APOC not coming back. Give us castle sieges/horde mode as testing phases like it was originally planned before moving into the MMO alpha 1.

MMO > APOC

Same.

But since Castle sieges/horde mode ARE a part of APOC. PLEASE BRING APOC BACK!
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One

^ This

Why you gotta do me like this? Not everyone gets Steven to boost your viewership @jahlon

May want to think about that, when you toss out the line "Intrepid lied to us..."
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options

^ This

May want to think about that, when you toss out the line "Intrepid lied to us..."

May want to think about the context of the post. I'm obviously memeing. Should I add a "/s" for you?
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No one wants APOC, we want the MMO.
  • Options
    As do I @Autumnleaf but in the mean time I want Castle sieges/Horde Mode. If you don't, I'll see you in Alpha ^^
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options
    You dont really think this will do anything ? you will probably get better results with doing an online poll and submitting results to Intrepid directly.
  • Options
    GodGod Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Still no 24/7 BR
    Still no Siege

AiR lookin pretty good right now
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Autumnleaf wrote: »
    You dont really think this will do anything ? you will probably get better results with doing an online poll and submitting results to Intrepid directly.

No, but it's fun. For both me and anyone wanting to participate. Gives me and others something to do ^^ plus if we get some backing, Intrepid with be forced to respond ;)
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options
    I'm personally pretty fatigued over the fabricated outrage people keep throwing around because they want something now they don't have.

It's thinly covered by "memes" and "trolling" but it is what it is. A tantrum.

Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options

No, but it's fun. For both me and anyone wanting to participate. Gives me and others something to do ^^ plus if we get some backing, Intrepid with be forced to respond ;)

Are you having a laugh, or are you serious ? you want a "response", a response for what excatly ? that they release an unfinished testing mode ? that they stop fixing the bugs and making sure the whole game is stable before releasing it, just because a few people are on stream with a launcher turned on ? They don't need to respond at all in fact it makes no sense to respond to this when we already have a reason as to why APOC is down.

If I am misunderstanding this and it's just a joke then it's a pretty bad one bro c:
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Meh

lawful evil for life so keep your rebellion is no from me
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I'm personally pretty fatigued over the fabricated outrage people keep throwing around because they want something now they don't have.

It's thinly covered by "memes" and "trolling" but it is what it is. A tantrum.

I wanted it before and I want it now, GIVE.

On a real note though, we've got full reason to be pissed. 24/7 open beta was on the 18th of December. Now fast forward 4 months and we still don't have it. This is the argument that has been thrown around for months, literally. So you have the right to be "fatigued" but you can't justify calling this completely valid argument "a tantrum"

To add on this, I played APOC every day I could, literally every test instance there was I played. So I wanted it then, and I still want it now.
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options

Are you having a laugh, or are you serious ? you want a "response", a response for what excatly ? that they release an unfinished testing mode ? that they stop fixing the bugs and making sure the whole game is stable before releasing it, just because a few people are on stream with a launcher turned on ? They don't need to respond at all in fact it makes no sense to respond to this when we already have a reason as to why APOC is down.

If I am misunderstanding this and it's just a joke then it's a pretty bad one bro c:

I think you misunderstood what I meant by "respond" I want them to simply address it. By acknowledging the rebellion and ultimately putting our minds at ease by giving us "soonTM" But yes, most of this is a joke sorry it didn't make you laugh bro.
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options

I think you misunderstood what I meant by "respond" I want them to simply address it. By acknowledging the rebellion and ultimately putting our minds at ease by giving us "soonTM" But yes, most of this is a joke sorry it didn't make you laugh bro.

I'd say just be patient then, no point in forcing a response out of them,they will give it to us when the time comes.
  • Options
    AnimeAnime Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    same
    sAWJvm1.png
  • Options
    geraigerai Member

^ This

Didnt steven boost you with the clip he shared?
  • Options
    LyiatLyiat Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Ok, I think people need to chill out a little bit in this thread. This joke is being taken a little too seriously by some people. It's a stunt, a practice in absurdist humor.

And it's not like Danny doesn't have a point, either. APOC has been closed for four months after we were promised 24/7 access. We haven't been able to play APOC in any form since December/Early Jan, not even for a limited test. I understand it's not the MMO, and what people are waiting for is the MMO, but having APOC was better than having nothing but monthly cosmetics I can fork money over for but not enjoy.

Fact of the matter is, we had something that worked. Sure it broke periodically, but at least the community had something to do together, and now we don't. So people are getting antsy, because we're well into April and we don't even have the BR when via the timeline we first got we should have been playing around with Hoard Mode by now. It's frustrating, and Intrepid is terrified to give us any further information on when we might be able to play because they goofed up last time.

I am personally feeling this very hard because of the type of content I want to produce for this game requires gameplay. I can't make videos without the BR, so I'm particularly stuck. Danny is the same exact way.

So understand, people have a very valid reason to complain. We were promised a lot and we've got nothing right now, while we're still being asked to financially invest with cosmetics to boot.
  • Options
    gerai wrote: »

^ This

It's funny actually, that gave me mostly negative publicity. It sent the bear after me. And I wouldn't even wish that upon my enemies.
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    gerai wrote: »

^ This

It's funny actually, that gave me mostly negative publicity. It sent the bear after me. And I wouldn't even wish that upon my enemies.

You're safe now, the bear is...mostly gone.
    k2U15J3.png