Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes 101 - PvP Part II: Corruption [Ashes of Creation]

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
The Next Part of the Ashes 101 series on PvP is up. This time we are covering Corruption. I put it in its own video so people can focus on just the corruption part, as well as so I could throw in an example of when someone will fight back even if they know they are going to lose the fight because it preserves resources.

https://youtu.be/hBH_NsWmlrI
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• Rem_Rem_ Member
    Good video~! Clearly explains the benefits of flagging and defending yourself, and all the pvp systems in general! n.n
    Poko.png
  • sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you for the clarification @jahlon ! I'll surely be watching more of your videos :smile:
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Good video~! Clearly explains the benefits of flagging and defending yourself, and all the pvp systems in general! n.n

o/
    Syl wrote: »
    Thank you for the clarification @jahlon ! I'll surely be watching more of your videos :smile:

That's great! You'll be happy to know Parts III and IV are done and ready to release next week.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101