The May Newsletter (Unofficial Version)

For anyone who doesn't keep up to date on Ashes of Creation on a daily basis and was looking for all the stuff that came out in April, here is the unofficial version of the May Newsletter.

Enjoy!

https://www.paradoxgaming.net/mayletter
PQHgamQ.png

Comments

• Thanks! Very helpful.

Didn't even know there was a livestream this friday..
  • JahlonJahlon Member
    anthracite wrote: »
    Thanks! Very helpful.

Didn't even know there was a livestream this friday..

Well then, this has helped one person so it was worth the time I took putting it together.

You are welcome.
    PQHgamQ.png
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds
    Well, I hoped they paid you well for doing the job they should have done (I know they did not). Very well done; all organized and laid out in an easy to manage format.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• JahlonJahlon Member
    elf wrote: »
    Well, I hoped they paid you well for doing the job they should have done (I know they did not). Very well done; all organized and laid out in an easy to manage format.

Thanks
    PQHgamQ.png
  • JjampongJjampong Member
    edited May 27
    Thanks for the newsletter! Really appreciate you stepping up and sharing information where you can :)

We also didn't have the livestream in our agenda yet. Made sure to fix that!
    Jjampong.png
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds
    @jahlon good job on the newsletter and including multiple time zones for the live stream :grin: :sunglasses: :grin:
  • JahlonJahlon Member
    neomir wrote: »
    @jahlon good job on the newsletter and including multiple time zones for the live stream :grin: :sunglasses: :grin:

Thanks, and time zones are important.

"Time line?! This is no time to argue about time! We don't have the time. What was I saying?"
    PQHgamQ.png