Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Any plans for Ship Caravans between port cities?

tequilamockingbirdtequilamockingbird Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Ship caravans could provide an interesting means for organized naval combat. Does anyone know if there are any plans in regards to this?

Comments

• Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This indeed is very much planned.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    tequilamockingbirdtequilamockingbird Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dang, is there any way to delete this thread now that I found the source of Steven confirming...
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nah, just post the source here. That way anyone new to Ashes won't have to go searching for themselves.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    Nah, just post the source here. That way anyone new to Ashes won't have to go searching for themselves.

Oh my, what an optimistic thing to say. <looks at the 50 "beta credential not active" threads>
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2019
    @grisu we really need the mods to pin some threads...
    I saw at least 4 really good threads for welcoming new people.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    I tried to create a thread to compile all the naval stuff, with links. It appears to have been burried :(

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/42628/ships-sailors-and-the-high-seas#latest
    Aq0KG2f.png