Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you playing now?

RockHoundRockHound Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I'm bored... Got burnt out on ESO... Burning out on Destiny 2 .... I logged into WoW, and logged out 15 min later... I'm watching DDO vids right now, but... nah.... whats a good mmo that's not P2W?

Comments

• Options
    ShoklenShoklen Member
    edited July 2019
    Any of the mmos I use to play are either shut-down, or are completely bloated.. On and off right now I've been playing Skyrim (I know, I know, ug).. I've also pickted up photography, and astrophotography as a distraction till new/better games come out.

styx shards of darkness was a good distraction for a shot bit too...
  • Options
    woodworking, gardening, and shooting... I need a new MMO
  • Options
    Gardening here as well.. Checkout "Thunder Mountain Longhorn" peppers, they are amazing.
  • Options
    I am playing Mordhau, it`s a funny game, but i need a MMO as well :'(
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Star Citizen, Divinity 2, Rimworld and Civ 5/6
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    ESO. The best MMORPG to play atm. Not only it's a great RPG but has many sandbox features. Not to mention the combat isn't traditional tab = a huge plus for many people.
    signature.png
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Playing ESO with guildmates still and will be until AOC alpha 1/2 depending on how much alpha 1 is up for as it's not persistent like alpha 2. As much as we would like to move on as a guild there just is not much out there in the MMO field that inspires us atm so with ESO we stay well some of us anyway. Many have quite ESO because of the lag playing from AU as some of them are a competitive bunch when it comes to their pvp.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Heavily mod Fallout 4 , and Divinity 2 when I can find the time.
    New Husky puppies are a lot of work on top of work.
    But love the little dudes a lot. They are a boat load of fun to hang out and play with.
    Like you Rohkai I logged into WOW for a few minutes got bored and logged out.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    MollyNightmareMollyNightmare Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    I used to play WoW since it came out, but I threw in the towel and propably won't play ever again. Witcher 3, Destiny 2 & Guild Wars 2 are the things I play mostly now. But nothing I can stick to. Really hope AoC is the new "WoW" for me.
  • Options
    Elder Scrolls Online and Star Citizen (Alpha) while I wait for Ashes of Creation Apocalypse to open up.
  • Options
    CaerylCaeryl Member
    Haven’t been playing much lately. Some Minecraft, some Borderlands2, tried PC Skyrim but it feels more janky than I remember. I quit ESO because the devs don’t even try to hide that their focus is the cash shop instead of the game these days. It would be a great game if they actually prioritized bug fixes to any degree.

Been thinking about trying Vanilla WoW and seeing how it plays. If nothing else I can start getting used to tab-target combat.

Besides games, I’ve gotten back into drawing and photo editing, mostly to make AOC graphics for when the game eventually gets into Alpha and Beta testing. I’ve got my fingers crossed we’ll have some ability to import customer graphics, I don’t care if it would takes a week of approval processes but it’d be so cool to have that ability to create tabards and signs and even house decorations with fully customized artwork.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    dawn of war 2, total war Warhammer/ 3 kingdoms, they are billons and some other games
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Yeah... I know ESO is the top MMOrpg out right now... but every time I log in I just get bored and end up logging out. Destiny 2.... It's fun, but I haven't felt like I gel with the community... it's like I'm an outsider all the time... I'm tempted to dive into Dark Souls 3, or dust off Starcraft 2..... maybe I'll do Diablo 3 again.....
  • Options
    I'm tempted to jump back into EQ2.... but I just don't wanta.. :(

We need a new mmo, bad... Chop-Chop IS! :tongue:
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    ESO (solo)

and will be playing the new Wolfenstein with my husband at the end of July
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Path of Exile
    Factorio
    Civ 5 and 6
    Rimworld

I occasionally jump in to EQ2, ESO and Archeage, but only ever play a few hours before getting bored with them.

PoE is an excellent game. It isn't really my type of game, but it is so good at what it does that I enjoy it anyway.

Factorio is a solid game, and when you add in a few mods (Angels and Bobs are the base of what I'm running now).

Civ is just a classic.

Rimworld is a good game so far, have not spent too much time looking at mods but hoping they will be on par with Factorio in what they add.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    My life: Jump on RuneScape, breath in the fresh air, start a completely random conversation with someone, pay them for their time and then log right off. Repeat a few days later.
    Forgive and you will free yourself. Peace be with you all.
  • Options
    I played with Neverwinter Online. The story is OK, but I bored it in lvl70. I checked the MMO market and I did not find any good one either. So I started the Pillars of Eternity. I do not remember when was the last time when I enjoyed a game that much. I just spent about 8-10 hours with it and I am still at the first town so this will take weeks till I finish it.
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Recently quited PWI after 9 years of playing. Now just some Gw2 for pvp, skyrim with alot of mods for some layd back solo gameplay. and sometimes going down memory lane playing Gunz: the duel private server, even tho the pings are bad therexD
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Fantasy Grounds Waterdeep Dragon Heist with the Lead Designer of CoE as DM.
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I went outside, took a walk, went mini golfing, took a trip to the coast, went wine tasting, mowed the lawn, went to a few baseball games.

Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I really haven't played much of anything for a while, mostly spent my time watching anime or reading.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    arzosah wrote: »
    I really haven't played much of anything for a while, mostly spent my time watching anime or reading.

oh what have you been reading
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nagash wrote: »

Just finished the most recent Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash novel and started reading Arifureta
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    League of Legends and Fortnite
  • Options

Just finished the most recent Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash novel and started reading Arifureta

I see. right now I'm reading The Lost and the Damned
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    aevariaevari Member
    edited July 2019
    Right now I've been playing FFXIV. I finally purchased a house with my fiance and decorating it has taken up so much time! but I also find it very fun to do. Although I usually play healer in most games, I've started to learn to tank in FFXIV, and it's been a very fun learning experience so far and the professions keep me interested.

I haven't played WoW since I quit earlier this year, I'm just not enjoying Battle for Azeroth. I don't think I'll return to WoW until the next expansion. Which is a shame.

Let's see, besides FFXIV I'm playing these;

- Divinity Original Sin 2 (amazing game)
    - Final Fantasy X (replaying for the 100th time)
    - Borderlands 2 (First time playing that)
    - Dragon Quest XI

Other than that, I expect to sink some time into Fire Emblem: Three Houses at the end of this week. I've never played a Fire Emblem game, think it's time to start.

"If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • Options
    I'm currently playing Gloria Victis and FF14. Gloria Victis is still in early access and a little rough around the edges, but it's a decently fun game when you level up a bit and get involved with a clan.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2019

I see. right now I'm reading The Lost and the Damned

Nothing ill ever beat The Dwarves and The Orcs in my opinion ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    SoulsOnFireSoulsOnFire Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Completely different games. Rocket League mainly, sometimes a random game that comes out.. Mordhau, Apex, CS:GO, .. Anything not to feel bored.

I tried ESO but it's not how I want a game to feel like. We still have to wait a long time but I'm expecting AoC to fill my needs.
    Tq3LCNj.png