Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Account Services Update and Downtime - August 5, 2019 9AM to 9 PM PDT

Account_Services_Down.jpg?h=250

Glorious Ashes Community!

Our platform team has been hard at work on new features, architecture, system optimization, and more! In order to accommodate for these changes, we’ll have downtime on Monday, August 5, 2019 from 9AM PDT to 9PM PDT. During this time, users will be unable to log into the website and forums.

For more information, please read our article with all the details! https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-08-02-account-services-update-and-downtime-on-august-5
marketing.gif

Comments

• GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Forum username can now be changed from the profile home page, once every 30 days.

Finally after 4 months of fixing it
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    as long as they come back online (forum flashback)
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • The forums will still be visible/readable during the downtime, so no worries about them going "offline" - you just won't be able to log in while our linked platform services are down for maintenance!

And yes, you will be able to edit your forum display name from your Profile once this maintenance is over!
    community_management.gif
    The forums will still be visible/readable during the downtime, so no worries about them going "offline" - you just won't be able to log in while our linked platform services are down for maintenance!

And yes, you will be able to edit your forum display name from your Profile once this maintenance is over!

That is good news
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great news, overdue, but better late than never I say :smile:

Account username no longer acts as the default in-game display name.
    Forum username can now be changed from the profile home page, once every 30 days.

So we will be able to change the forum name and the in-game display name will be independent from the account username, but can we change the account username? Currently I would assume for many the account username is their in-game display name so would like the opportunity to make the account username separate and more secure.

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yaaaay!
    edited August 2019
    can we get the like button back while you're at it :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nagash wrote: »
    can we get the like button back while you're at it:D
    I wish I had a LOL button for your typo :wink:
    So long forums we will meet again
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Welcome back everyone
    ijI3ujZ.png
    Are you looking for an amazing community with lovely people? Join the Aurora Discord now and chat with us!
    We are recruiting!
  • StarStar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thank you for the update. I feel like I'm actually free too post with the name change!
This discussion has been closed.