Deaths Hand Fan Art

BraneGamesBraneGames Member, Braver of Worlds
edited August 2019 in Community Creations
I've recently been loving the deaths hand costume and I just picked up on digital drawing again. I hope you guys like it.

DEATH'S HAND
deaths_hand.png

- I'm currently planning on drawing 1 ashes related drawing a week, so I'll prolly post those here too. I'm still very new to drawing, but I encourage all kinds of constructive criticism, so please feel free to tell me your thoughts on this piece and those to come :)

Comments

• BraneGamesBraneGames Member, Braver of Worlds
    Just for reference, here's the costume I copied:
    Death%27s_Hand.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men
    For someone whos new at drawing this is a dam good image, I think a bit of shading would help make it look a bit more real but that can easily be added in later if you wanted to. Also love the back ground ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • BraneGamesBraneGames Member, Braver of Worlds
    Nagash wrote: »
    For someone whos new at drawing this is a dam good image, I think a bit of shading would help make it look a bit more real but that can easily be added in later if you wanted to. Also love the back ground ^^

Thanks a bunch! I did try to add some shading but I have a very bad habit of using the smudging tool way too often, haha :D
  • Thank you for sharing your curiously creepy creation, @branegames ! We featured you today for our #FanFriday on social, giving ya a little shoutout <3

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/779141468895572/posts/1548621881947523/?substory_index=0
    Twitter:
    3ztrsitvhj3s.gif
    huge congrats brane
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • I Honestly thought it was supposed to be an attempt at drawing @Nagash
    Jokes aside, good job though
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • mistymisty Member
    edited September 2019
    I like the lighting and candles. and them teeth.

He just needs those Olivia Wilde cheekbones and he's set
    voidshadow wrote: »
    I Honestly thought it was supposed to be an attempt at drawing @Nagash
    Jokes aside, good job though

hahaha I need to give you a lol
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• NarysNarys Member, Leader of Men
    Very cool, it looks a lot like the original @branegames :)
    Narys.png