[NA] Wolf Pack | PvX | Casual and Hardcore welcome!

RabbitRabbit Member, Braver of Worlds
edited January 31 in NA Guild Recruitment
Crest.png

Greetings, Travelers!

Wolfpack has been around longer than MMORPGs have existed. Our core group came together over 30 years ago in Dallas, TX playing LARPs like SCA and Amtgard. We've managed to stay together so long due to our core belief that having a good time always comes first-- not politics, religious beliefs, or other petty dividers.

Our online presence has moved between many MMOs including (but not limited to) Meridian '59, Ultima Online, Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies, SWTOR, Final Fantasy, and Elder Scroll Online. At this time, our members are spread across various games as no single MMO offers what we're all looking for; but we're expecting Ashes of Creation to change that.

Many of us have purchased the Braver of Worlds Kickstarter package, so we're in this for the long haul.

Our mission in Ashes of Creation will be to first determine what role best fits our Guild dynamic--based on how many members we have at Launch, and the majority objective those members seek to accomplish: Economy, Religious, Scientific, or Military. Once that has been decided (much closer to Launch, obviously), we'll be hitting the game hard to take over a Node and build it as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We place no restrictions, or expectations, on our members in regards to playstyle. If you want to spend your time Crafting, then do so. Want to be part of a PvP team? We'll have it. The only restriction we have to place here (due to the mechanics of Ashes of Creation) is requiring that each member belong to our home Node. Other than that, do what you find enjoyable and know that the rest of us are here to support you.

We look forward to playing with you (or against you!) at Launch. Have fun, and run wild!

Discord: https://discord.gg/Yg2PsGt
Contacts: Raggnar (Guild Alpha), Rabbit (Me!), or Ny'katia (She Who Wields The Ban Hammer)
Rabbit-Sig.png

Comments

• ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty
    Welcome back!
  • RabbitRabbit Member, Braver of Worlds
    New forum, new thread. hehe
    Rabbit-Sig.png
  • Okay, I have to ask. Any relation to the Belegarth realm Wolf Pack?
  • RabbitRabbit Member, Braver of Worlds
    edited January 31
    I know it's been a while, but to answer your question: I don't think so. Then again, I'm old and can't remember every server we've played on. lol

Also, updated original post. We're still anxiously awaiting Release, just like the rest of you. :)
    Rabbit-Sig.png