Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Unreal Engine 4 crash reporter - no Send options available

The game patching stucked at 54% at pakchunk10-WindowsClient.sig.
I force closed the patcher (ALT+F4)
After next start I got this.

A can do only a 'Close without sending' option, and if I try to open the patcher I got this everytime.

LoginId:23c738704ea3d474c4923eaf23080246
EpicAccountId:73da1cb3f7ed4a309e11573ed3f24b6f

Assertion failed: [File:Unknown] [Line: 44] Couldn't find pak signature file '../../../APOC/Content/Paks/pakchunk10-WindowsClient.sig'

APOCClient_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

Comments

• I managed to restart the patcher by deleting the 'pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak' file.
    At 54% it seemed to stuck again, but after a few mins it went forward this time.
  • Same me ERRROR
    But how to delete this 'pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak' file. Where found?
  • thelord89thelord89 Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Same problem here, can't find the "pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" to be deleted.
    Also, if I try to login from "Intrepid Studios Launcher.exe" it says "Login failed".
  • same problem for me, stopped on 54% and that's it
  • Worked for me!
    You go to your folder with apoc, then /APOC/Content/Paks/
    And you delete "pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" ...NOT the “pakchunk10-WindowsClient.sig'” - that one is missing ...those two files cant run without the other.
    Shanti.png
  • Worked for me!
    And you delete "pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" ...NOT the “pakchunk10-WindowsClient.sig'” - that one is missing ...those two files cant run without the other.

Thx! Worked for me.
    Worked for me!

I've tried to delete the "pakchunk10-WindowsClient" and after all other files (one at time) but it does not work for me :/
    edited August 2019
    After removing "pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" and trying to start the game something like 10 times, now it started but it seems like it has lost all the progress on the download.
  • For me, I had it installed in steam. I verified local cache through steam and then the game reinstalled through the launcher (im in EU). This fixed this issue :) Hope this helps!
  • Had the same error. Deleted the pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" file. Restarted the launcher successfully but lost all download progress.