Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Unreal Engine 4 crash reporter - no Send options available

The game patching stucked at 54% at pakchunk10-WindowsClient.sig.
I force closed the patcher (ALT+F4)
After next start I got this.

A can do only a 'Close without sending' option, and if I try to open the patcher I got this everytime.

LoginId:23c738704ea3d474c4923eaf23080246
EpicAccountId:73da1cb3f7ed4a309e11573ed3f24b6f

Assertion failed: [File:Unknown] [Line: 44] Couldn't find pak signature file '../../../APOC/Content/Paks/pakchunk10-WindowsClient.sig'

APOCClient_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

Comments

• Options
    I managed to restart the patcher by deleting the 'pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak' file.
    At 54% it seemed to stuck again, but after a few mins it went forward this time.
  • Options
    Same me ERRROR
    But how to delete this 'pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak' file. Where found?
  • Options
    thelord89thelord89 Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Same problem here, can't find the "pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" to be deleted.
  • Options
    Also, if I try to login from "Intrepid Studios Launcher.exe" it says "Login failed".
  • Options
    same problem for me, stopped on 54% and that's it
  • Options
    Worked for me!
    You go to your folder with apoc, then /APOC/Content/Paks/
    And you delete "pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" ...NOT the “pakchunk10-WindowsClient.sig'” - that one is missing ...those two files cant run without the other.
    Shanti.png
  • Options
    Worked for me!
    And you delete "pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" ...NOT the “pakchunk10-WindowsClient.sig'” - that one is missing ...those two files cant run without the other.

Thx! Worked for me.
  • Options
    Worked for me!

I've tried to delete the "pakchunk10-WindowsClient" and after all other files (one at time) but it does not work for me :/
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    After removing "pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" and trying to start the game something like 10 times, now it started but it seems like it has lost all the progress on the download.
  • Options
    For me, I had it installed in steam. I verified local cache through steam and then the game reinstalled through the launcher (im in EU). This fixed this issue :) Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Had the same error. Deleted the pakchunk10-WindowsClient.pak" file. Restarted the launcher successfully but lost all download progress.