Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Apocalypse of AoC

2»

Comments

• Options
    ashoneashone Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I made a post earlier raising some concerns, and once posted was completely greyed out.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ashone wrote: »
    I made a post earlier raising some concerns, and once posted was completely greyed out.

That's odd
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ashone wrote: »

Try again, these forums are acting quite weirdly with some posts, for example some are really long with a lot of empty space.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • Options
    I haven't play APOC for now but I know I will , just because I haven't be a PvP player in MMORPG and if I don't participate in Pvp battles in AoC I'll may lose my freehold.
    So yes I hate BR...But this one will be , for me, a PvP training arena to build up some skills and not be useless in majors event in AoC.
    I'm sure that I'm no the only one thinking this way that will play APOC until AoC realise.

APOC is obviously a way to share AoC content without spoiling the MMO it will be.
    Why complaining about it ? None of us has ever got the opportunity to play with 1% of a game he was expecting and be able to enjoy it ...

I more concerne about those freaking chimera they ask us to ride... and what are those dragon ?!?
    Wait purists want let me us "dragon" for those flying lizards ...
  • Options
    Honestly, I watch the streams and maybe read the Posts on the website, but no the lore ones, I'd rather discover that ingame.
    There is one thing that someone told me today that made me feel weird: IS own Reddit, Discord and forums. 3 of the most used platforms for communication is ruled by Intrepid itself, and that, whether you like it or not, might lead to censorship.

Now, do I like Apoc? It's fun, but I'm terrible at BR and I don't particularly enjoy playing the game alone. I made it to level 7 for the mount, level 50 seems a bit too much, and personally I HATE LIKE REALLY HATE daily quests.
    I hate having to play around "killing 2 people with an axe" because sometimes they just don't spawn, you don't find them or you lose time looking for them.

For me the games looks pretty good. The cave with purple colors is just gorgeous. When I got there for a second I thought I was in Verra, I won't deny that.

On the other hand, people want content. Why? So you can shut it down? People are saying Apoc is not even alpha in the Steam reviews, they have no idea what an Alpha is.
    IS is being careful, only releasing content they know is up to expectations, and even in those cases people will still complain.
    I think Steven learnt that you can't be as transparent as he wanted, and I think it's a good choice.

• Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ferryman wrote: »
    Varkun wrote: »
    Your all going to forget about apoc once we get into the traditional MMO testing in Alpha 1 and beyond.

When the MMORPG test begins and people can again see the progression of the game they actually backed, you are right, that will help. However, not all will be satisfied at that point, some people are still disapointed and gone because of what happened.

This is true you will never make everyone happy Ashes of Creation the MMO will not be for everyone. Some may give it another look once we get into Alpha 1 and beyond but some will right it off and never look back but that is their choice.
    Nagash wrote: »
    I am actually surprised how much this Apoc matter still concerns people and how much it still pops up. It is almost about a year when we first heard of Apoc so I personally thought this would been beaten for death already.

Or is the reason for this the lack of information from MMORPG behalf, and how it looks like the focus is mainly or only on Apoc?

I understand the frustration and critic, but not all the rage and hate what I have seen lately happen quite a lot.

At this point, I think APOC is just a punching bag for everyone's problems with Ashes.

Lack of communication? blame APOC
    Over monetisation? Blame APOC
    lack of a proper EU publisher? blame APOC

That's how I see it anyway

In addition, one problem is that there have been very little anything new to discuss with (MMORPG wise). It will also help if we would get more information about the professions and classes for example.

We really do just have the bare bones when it comes to so many of the MMO's systems and it has been like this for quite sometime. Just hope castle siege does arrive before the end of the year as hinted at by Steven and Alpha 1 arrives before horde mode also hinted at by Steven.

Hopefully the run up to alpha 1 see's a lot of fresh MMO information released however far that is away.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    I can't decide what would be more surprising, op not being a troll and completely serious, or people honestly answering
    Creative title tho
    prophet-of-doom-006.jpg
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    I am really surprised this thread is still open. ...
  • Options
    I would have expected a mod to close this by now as well
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mods here on the "official forums" bwhahahahaha
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    Varkun wrote: »
    Mods here on the "official forums" bwhahahahaha

yeah.....
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    I feel I should pass my title on.
    5A8RWU0.png
  • Options
    5A8RWU0.png

you could rebrand as lord of pepper
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    5A8RWU0.png

I think Lord of bitter lemons sounds better!!!
  • Options
    5A8RWU0.png

It's decided. for this day forth you shall be known as Lord sweet and sour
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    5A8RWU0.png

It's decided. for this day forth you shall be known as Lord sweet and sour

naaaaaaaaa to sweet XD
  • Options
    hmmm
    signature.png