Forest of Erinthia Game Update

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited October 2019 in Announcements
article_photo.jpg?h=250

Forest of Erinthia, a NEW map, is NOW AVAILABLE! Discover the enchanted woods of the great Pyrian forest.

Read on for more information on the game update including patch notes: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-10-11-forest-of-erinthia-game-update

https://youtu.be/w5HSFchOrhE
marketing.gif

Comments

• Nice change of pace. But where is the snow effects
  • RaytekuRayteku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It looks good I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will soon. @MargaretKrohn I read that its smaller than the current map any chance you can give us a number on how much smaller? 20%? 50%? Maybe how many players this one was designed for, with the big one being designed for 100 players I believe?
  • Rayteku wrote: »
    It looks good I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will soon. @MargaretKrohn I read that its smaller than the current map any chance you can give us a number on how much smaller? 20%? 50%? Maybe how many players this one was designed for, with the big one being designed for 100 players I believe?

on the discord it was said it is 20% the size of the old BR map that it replaced, so presumably ~20 people.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    So we are test part of the alpha 1 map? That is interesting
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wow! Really noticed the ray-tracing in the video :smiley: I'll hop in shortly.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• subssubs Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    size little small for Battle royal love the scenery, names of towns would be nice for squad play . pretty awesome
  • The map it quite beautiful compared to the old one. Just maybe needs a 50% increase in the size of the map and the random houses like it used to have. Other then that the game feels great and it's still a lot of fun. Can't wait for all the pvp maps and the pve side.
  • Idhalar AlBaieshIdhalar AlBaiesh Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The map is beautiful and the games are faster and fun, but performance took a nose dive. Hope you manage to optimize it... like a lot. :(
    Only in silence the word, Only in dark the light, Only in dying life.
  • BlastBlast Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    loved the video