Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Forest of Erinthia Game Update

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited October 2019 in Announcements
article_photo.jpg?h=250

Forest of Erinthia, a NEW map, is NOW AVAILABLE! Discover the enchanted woods of the great Pyrian forest.

Read on for more information on the game update including patch notes: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-10-11-forest-of-erinthia-game-update

https://youtu.be/w5HSFchOrhE
marketing.gif

Comments

• Nice change of pace. But where is the snow effects
  • RaytekuRayteku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It looks good I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will soon. @MargaretKrohn I read that its smaller than the current map any chance you can give us a number on how much smaller? 20%? 50%? Maybe how many players this one was designed for, with the big one being designed for 100 players I believe?
  • Rayteku wrote: »
    It looks good I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will soon. @MargaretKrohn I read that its smaller than the current map any chance you can give us a number on how much smaller? 20%? 50%? Maybe how many players this one was designed for, with the big one being designed for 100 players I believe?

on the discord it was said it is 20% the size of the old BR map that it replaced, so presumably ~20 people.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    So we are test part of the alpha 1 map? That is interesting
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wow! Really noticed the ray-tracing in the video :smiley: I'll hop in shortly.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• subssubs Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    size little small for Battle royal love the scenery, names of towns would be nice for squad play . pretty awesome
  • The map it quite beautiful compared to the old one. Just maybe needs a 50% increase in the size of the map and the random houses like it used to have. Other then that the game feels great and it's still a lot of fun. Can't wait for all the pvp maps and the pve side.
  • Idhalar AlBaieshIdhalar AlBaiesh Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The map is beautiful and the games are faster and fun, but performance took a nose dive. Hope you manage to optimize it... like a lot. :(
    Only in silence the word, Only in dark the light, Only in dying life.
  • BlastBlast Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    loved the video