What kind of siege machinery is this ?

WololoWololo Member, Leader of Men
This is from the newsletter. Looks amazing ! But does anyone knows what this weapon is supposed to do ?
There seems to be a torsion spring inside the wheel so it can launch something using angular momentum. It also looks like a medieval pulley that was used to build castles. Or a giant hamsterwheel/concrete mixer thing to transport stuff..
Any guesses ?

8c86b4a8-0f92-4027-9c34-da51815c0da2.jpg 'As a thank you, we wanted to share a little sneak peek of one of the siege weapons awaiting the players in our upcoming Castle Sieges Mode!'
Wololo.png

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men
    edited October 12
    It is a doom wheel prototype. quick someone get the rat poison and check the sewers

CommonEquatorialGannet-size_restricted.gif
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • WololoWololo Member, Leader of Men
    @Nagash Holy cannoli !! That thing looks epic lol. If something like that will be in the game i hope to be able to apply the stuffertons skin to it :o >:) :D
    Wololo.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men
    Wololo wrote: »
    @Nagash Holy cannoli !! That thing looks epic lol. If something like that will be in the game i hope to be able to apply the stuffertons skin to it :o >:) :D

it also shoots lightning ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • PokoPoko Member
    This is cool but I actually have no idea what it could be ~ ! lol
    Poko.png
  • Nagash wrote: »
    It is a doom wheel prototype. quick someone get the rat poison and check the sewers

CommonEquatorialGannet-size_restricted.gif

lol I Skaven are so damn cool