Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

In the mmo will you drop mats if you die?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I don't mind it, I think you drop more depending on your corruption. So if you were a good boy and didn't just kill everyone you'd only drop some mats. It adds some risk, everyone now wants 0 risk. Whats the thrill in traveling across the beautiful land if you have no risk at all ? I mean even just thinking of a fantasy world there's surely people who would want to take your things.

If there's 0 risk for anything then you could just AFK trade runs and stuff and that would make things incredibly stale.

It makes the adventure all that more exciting !!! Having to travel along with a bunch of your guild mates, a big squad of protection to help bring your goods to wherever you want ! But I mean, if you aren't just killing people who aren't trying to pvp, I don't think you'll be dropping tons of stuff when you die. You just drop something, otherwise death would be meaningless .
    Poko.png
  • Options
    I vaguely remember that was the rates. Since you lose even more when you are using a Mule, I think I will be recruiting some guildies as bodyguards when I am using it.

I can see it now. Random people out gathering or traveling. With groups of others all wearing black suits guarding them.

We need black suits and sunglasses in game!

Also with group you need to worry less about corruption penalties. B)
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?